+ 37 +

Rosé's POV

"Bye, Chim." I said and waved at my boyfriend.

He waved back at me and gave me a flying kiss before leaving. I went in to our dorm and my members greeted me. Jennie isn't here today, she's filming for a variety show.

"How's the date, Chaeyoung?" Lisa asked curiously.

"It's great, as always."

I smiled widely. Every date with Jimin is the best. I enjoy every seconds with him. He's my happy pill and stress reliever. I hope I'm also his.

"Aigoo. I still can't believe YG appa let you date." Jisoo unnie said.

I just laughed at her. She's been saying that every time I came home from a date since last month. Yes, it's been a month since we talked to YG about our relationship. I guess time is really quick when you're happy and contented.

YG have also been checking on our relationship. Always asking if we have a fight or something and telling that he can give us advices if we need some. After all, he's not just a president but also a husband to Lee Eunju since 2010. I'll definitely ask advices from him if needed.

"I should find a boyfriend also. I'm not getting any younger!" Jisoo unnie ranted.

"Find someone as brave as Jimin. That way you won't have any problems with YG, like Chaey." Lisa adviced.

"I'll find a Jisoo number one fan. Someone who likes me a lot."

That's her ideal type. A person who's a Jisoo number 1 fan. She also said that on a interview. I won't be surprised if he dates a fanboy in the future.

"Good luck on finding, unnie." I laughed.

After talking to them, I quickly went to my room. I'm tired but happy. I looked at our polaroid photo taken today which is on the back of my phone. I smiled remembering our date today before finally drifting to sleep.

------------

I woke up because of my phone's non stop vibration. I just ignored it and got out of the bed. I'm sure they're just notifications from my social media accounts.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face so my sleepiness will go away. After that, I put a moisturizer on my face.

"Ya! PARK CHAEYOUNG!" I heard Jisoo unnie shout from downstairs.

She sounded like she's shocked or something. I quickly went down to see if anything happened. She's just there staring at her phone, looking like she saw a ghost there.

"Why did you call me, unnie?"

"You." She looked at me. "You're in a big trouble. You said you would like to keep your dating a secret as long as you can, right?"

I nodded at her. That's true, that's what I want to happen. I know we might lose some fans if my dating is revealed.

Lisa and Jennie suddenly came running from upstairs.

"Chaeyoung, check your phone. You're in trouble." Jennie said while panting.

I'm in trouble? That's also what Jisoo unnie said. I quickly opened my phone and saw many people tagging me on some articles.

"That's the first thing I saw on my phone this morning. You're dead, Chaeyoung." Lisa clicked one of the articles.

My eyes widened when I started reading it. I'm really in a big trouble.

( Breaking ) BTS' Jimin and BLACKPINK's Rosé are reportedly in a relationship!

BTS' Jimin and BLACKPINK’s Rosé are reportedly in a relationship!

Korean news tabloid Dispatch released a report on November 3 that the two idols are dating. They released photos taken of Jimin and Rosé enjoying a date together at a mall near BLACKPINK's dorm on September 20. According to the report, Jimin picked Rosé up from her dorms and the two enjoyed a lovely date together, holding hands, laughing together, and taking photos.

 According to the report, Jimin picked Rosé up from her dorms and the two enjoyed a lovely date together, holding hands, laughing together, and taking photos

(source of pic: jirosemylife_ on ig)

According to Dispatch, the two had also visited each other's company. The two of them went to both YG Entertainment building and BigHit Entertainment building. It was also said that they also went out on a date after Jimin returned from his group's tour on October 11. They went to a public park and enjoyed their time together.

 They went to a public park and enjoyed their time together

(source of pic: jirosemylife_ on ig)

BigHit Entertainment and YG Entertainment have not yet confirmed or denied the relationship of the two idols. Stay tuned for more updates!

+++

A/N:

Happy friendship day, my lovely readers! I love you all!(•ө•)♡ You can message me if you need someone to talk to or if you wanna be friends with me!!❤️