+ 35 +

Jimin's POV

"Hyung, Chaeyoung noona is really nice. I'm glad your girlfriend is her." Jungkook said.

I just came home after bringing Chaey back to their dorm.

"I'm really lucky to have her." I said, smiling.

She's someone that every man would want. Even before, she had many suitors but she chose me. I'm super lucky.

"But you know what the only problem is?" Namjoon spoke.

"What?" I asked.

"Bang PD doesn't know about this. You should tell this immediately to Bang PD." He answered.

"Our leaders right, Jimin-ah. What if Dispatch or some other people caught the two of you? Bang PD would be really disappointed at you again." Suga added.

"Also, you should face YG so if any problems with the media occurs, they wouldn't be shocked. One more thing, I heard he really treats his artists as his own children so he should definitely be informed about the two of you." Jin hyung said.

That's right. I should tell Bang PD. I would also talk with YG sajangnim. Gladly, Chaeyoung's parents and my parents already know as we already talked to them on the first week of our relationship.

They're glad we're back together and are hoping for the best.

"I'll talk to Bang PD first." I said.

----

I'm in front of our president's office. This is the first time I became nervous talking to him. Well, except when i was a trainee.

He's like our father already. As everybody knows, we're always away from our real families. He and Namjoon hyung became our second fathers especially to me, Tae and Jungkook.

Before I debuted he found out that I was dating and told me it would really be bad for our careers. I knew that. That's why even it's hard, I had to let go of Chaey. I disappeared like a ghost because I thought it would be easier for her to move on if I did that. She would hate me and move on from me.

I knocked at Bang PD's door.

"Come in." I heard him say from the inside.

"Annyeonghaseyo PD-nim." I bowed as I entered his office.

He's reading something while sitting in his swivel chair. Maybe the one he's reading are reports about how is BigHit doing.

"Oh, Jimin-ah. Sit down. What brings you here?" He asked.

"I wanna talk with you about an important thing." I said.

"What is it? And why do you look nervous?" He looked at me.

"Wait. Let me guess it. Are you dating?" He added before I could speak.

I was shocked. So does he know I'm really dating someone? Or is it just a wild guess?

"Yes." I said and looked down on the floor.

"What? I was just joking I wasn't expecting you to say yes." He said and looked disappointedly on me.

I wasn't able to speak. I kinda expected this kind of reaction but I still hoped for the best.

"You know this will have bad effect on you when people find out right? You should break up with her." He said seriously.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that. I really love her and I don't want her away from me again." I said sadly and looked at him.

I was surprised when he laughed.

"I was just kidding. So, who's the lucky girl? Is it the main vocalist of BLACPINK?" He smiled at me.

"Yes. How did you know it's her?" I spoke.

Maybe one of the boys said? They're really talkative and might have spilled it unintentionally.

"The boys always tease you about her. Of course, I would know you like her a lot. And she's also the one before debut right? I guess first love really never dies." He said.

"So, you're not against it? But you told earlier that-" I wasn't able to finish what I'm saying.

"I'm not against it. Like I've always tell the 7 of you, I will always support you no matter what. Through ups and downs, I will be with you. And who would not like Chaeyoung for their son? She have a good personality along with very good looks." He said with a smile on his face.

"Thank you so much, Bang PD." I stood up and bowed.

We talked a little more and after that I called my love.

"Bang PD already knows about us." I said in the middle of our conversation.

"Mwo? How?" She sounded nervous on the other line

"I told him." I answered.

"Is he fine with it?" She asked curiously.

"Yes, he is. He actually complimented you a lot." I smiled.

"Omo! I'm glad." She said happily.

"So should we tell YG too?” I asked.

"I'm too scared to do that tho. YG appa is really protective over us."

"I'm sure he would understand." I told her.

"Fine. Let's talk to him." She said.

My boss already approved us. Now, it's time for her boss to approve. I just hope he's as supportive at Bang PD.

+++++

A/N:

So as you all know I published a new Taehyung fanfic. Please support it! It would make me really happy. I love you all! Please tell me if you will read it!❤️