+ 38 +

Rosé's POV

"Are you okay?"

That's the first thing Jimin asked me I called. He's very worried about me and I am worried about him too.

"I'm fine, Chim. I just didn't expect that they caught us already. Maybe, that's the reason why I felt someone following me foe quite some time now. You?"

"I'm fine too, Chaey. I couldn't reach your earlier. I was nervous."

"Sorry. There were too many people calling me. I turned off my phone because of that. Luckily, Jisoo unnie let me borrow her phone."

My phone was literally vibrating non-stop. I couldn't even open it because calls and notifications keep on coming. I got annoyed so I quickly turned it off.

"It's okay. So, what's the plan? Bang PD told me to talk with you wether we deny or confirm it, before they release an official statement. We can also just stay quiet and not release anything. I'll let you decide because you're my priority here."

Denying our relationship is not even a choice to me. It's like being embarrassed about Jimin and I don't like that idea. If we're just normal persons, I would definitely let the whole world know that we're in a relationship.

"That's also what YG told me. I don't wanna lie to the fans but I'm scared of their response." I said truthfully.

I promised to our BLINKS to never lie to them. I wouldn't break it. That's the last thing I would do as an artist. But on the other hand, I'm scared to tell the truth.

Dating in K-pop industry is considered as a scandal here in Korea. That's why all of the idols do their best to not be caught. It might lead to losing fans and receiving bunch of hate comments. It can also ruin one's career. I hate that it's like that in K-pop unlike the other countries like US. They can date freely.

"I don't want to lie too. I also don't want to stay quiet about it. You know how proud I am about you."

"But, I'm really scared. What if the fans wouldn't support us?"

"Always remember, true fans will still love and support us, no matter what. Those who hate us after an issue are not real fans. They are not our loss."

"That's true." I said, realizing what he said. "Tell your company to release an official statement confirming it already."

"That's really what I'm gonna do even if you decide to deny it." He chuckled.

"Let's end the call now. I still need to tell YG about our decision."

"Speaking of YG, Hyunsuk sajangnim called me. He told me that if I or my fans hurt you, he'll kill me."

We both laughed at what he said. YG is really protective about us, his artists.

"That's his way of telling you to take care of me, pabo."

"I know. I'll tell Bang PD now, he's already knocking on our door."

"Bye. I love you."

"I love you too, my Chaeyoung."

After the call with Jimin, I contacted YG sajangnim. We talked about the statement that our company would release. He said that he and Bang PD decided to release a joint statement. The two of them will talk and write the statements themselves.

While I'm waiting for the statement to be released, I talked to my family through video call. They asked me if I'm fine and reminded me to not read too much comments. For sure, there will be tons of hate comments.

I promised myself to not go through the comments. Going there would just hurt me. I'm pretty sure many fans wouldn't like me dating.

"Chaeyoung-ah! It has been released!" Lisa said.

The three of them sat beside beside me. Jennie gave me her phone to read the statement that both me and Jimin's company released.

“Hello, this is YG Entertainment and BigHit Entertainment.

First, we are apologizing for taking a long time before releasing an official statement, we talked to our artists first.

Now, about the rumor about the dating of our two idols. We can confirm that BTS' Jimin and BLACKPINK's Rosé are currently dating. They are developing a very healthy and happy relationship despite their busy schedules.

We are hoping for your supports.”

"I'm so happy for you, Chaeyoung!" Jisoo unnie hugged me.

"Me too!" Jennie joined the hug.

"Also, me." Lisa also joined.

The four of us hugged and I can feel how happy they are for me. I am happy for me and Jimin too. We don't need to hide anymore. We're finally free. The whole world already knows that I'm in a relationship with the love of my life, Park Jimin.

I finally opened my phone and scrolled through the messages. Almost all of them are congratulating the announce of my relationship. But one thing caught my eye, the one from Seulgi.

Did you like my present?

That's the first message she sent. That was 4 hours ago. Same time when Dispatch released the article about my dating.

What present is this girl talking about? I didn't receive any.

I was the one who tipped Dispatch about your relationship. I did great, didn't I? Now, you will receive much hate. That's what you deserve for stealing Jimin from me, little bitch.

Wtf? She was the reason why Dispatch caught us?