+ 26 +

Chaeyoung's POV

"Be careful on driving, Jimin." Halmoni said before entering their house.

Jimin and I walked back to his car. He's going to drive me home. Even though it's still a little awkward between us it's for the better.

The whole ride was awfully quiet. The both of us didn't even tried to start a conversation.

"We're here, Chaey." Jimin said and unlocked his seatbelt.

"Let's talk." I said.

"About what?"

"About all of this. I feel guilty about lying to Halmoni."

"You know she would be sad if-" He tried to explain but I cut him off.

"But she would be sadder if she knew that we are lying! Don't you think? We both love her but we don't need to lie to make her happy."

"So what do you wanna do? Tell her that we lied?" He asked and looked at me.

"Yes. We need to tell her the truth as soon as possible and ask for her forgiveness." I said.

"Just 1 more month. One month and let's tell her the truth."

"No."

"Chaeyoung, are we going to fight because of this?"

"Fine" I sighed and said.

-----

I'm playing jenga with my members. It is Jisoo's turn to attack.

"Omo. The tower is shaking!" Lisa laughed as Jisoo tried to push one piece.

"Yah! Lalisa be quiet!" Jisoo unnie said and focused on the Jenga.

At last, the tower fell. We all laughed while Jisoo unnie pouts. She have to wash all the dishes.

"Why do I always lose on games like this?" She wiped her imaginary tears and faked a sob.

We laughed again and was cut off by a bark. We looked at the dogs but they were peacefully sleeping.

"Is there a ghost dog in here?"

"Call our managers!"

"Unnies, I'm scared!!"

Lisa, Jisoo and I hugged each other.

"That's just my ringtone when someone texts. You scaredy cats!" Jennie said and checked the text message.

The three of us sighed in relief. We really thought that there was a ghost that's a dog.

"Who texted?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Nayeon. She's inviting us for the surprise birthday party for Jeongyeon the day after tomorrow at their dorm."

"The day after tomorrow, that's November one right?" Lisa asked.

"Yes. We don't have schedules on that day. Let's go." Jisoo said.

"Is Red Velvet coming?" I asked.

"Of course. You know that it's always just Twice, RV and us on our birthdays."

I sighed. Then I will not be able to go. I don't want to ruin Jeongyeon's birthday just because of Seulgi's anger at me.

"I will not come. I don't want to bring trouble. Just give my gift to her." I said.

+++

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating for a few weeks. I had exams.