+ 42 +

Rosé's POV

"Chim!" I called out excitedly with a big smile.

He removed his mask and hugged me. I just finished my schedules for today and Jimin's here now. After three weeks, I finally saw him!

"I missed you, princess." He gave me a peck on my forehead.

"I missed you too." I said and hugged him back tightly.

He let go from the hug and spoke.

"Let's eat now. Our favorite restaurant it is?" He asked.

"Yes! Let's go!"

We quickly went to his car and he's the one driving, as always. I asked him to teach me how to drive and he said he will when both of our schedules are not that tight.

I just looked ate him while he's driving. My boyfriend's really handsome and he's very hard-working. I'm so lucky.

"You're always staring at me. You love me so much, huh?" He teased.

I laughed at him. He always tell me that every time I stare at him.

"Just take a photo of me, so you have something to stare when I'm far away." He continued.

I raised a brow and took out my phone. I snapped photos of him. Some are stolen but he posed for some. Funny poses, to be exact.

"We're here."

He unbuckled his seatbelt and mine. After that, he quickly went out and opened the door for me. He's really a gentle man.

When we arrived at our table, it already have foods. Jimin always order as he book to save time.

"I saw from the airport photos that you came back here in Korea alone. How about the boys?" I said in the middle of eating.

"They wanted to just rest. If we go home, we'll just be here for a day and then go back overseas again the next day." He explained.

"So, you'll be gone again tomorrow?" I asked sadly.

"Yes. Don't be sad." He pinched my cheeks.

"You're gonna travel alone?"

"No." He answered simply.

"I thought you came back alone?" I asked curiously.

"I travelled back here to Korea alone Btut tomorrow, I wont. One of our managers stayed here and didn't come with us the last few weeks." Jimin said.

Oh. So the one I saw when I was with Chanyeol is really their manager? I thought they just look a like.

"You're free tomorrow morning, right?" He asked.

I nodded in response.

"Then, take me to the airport." He requested.

"I will do that even if you didn't say. I'll not be seeing you again for weeks, of course I will send you off." I pouted.

That's the con of being an idol. You can't see your boyfriend, girlfriend or family often. You're always busy or overseas. But it's our work and it's what we chose, so we need to accept it.

Luckily, the technology we have today is really good. We can see and talk with each other virtually which lessens the sadness of not being able to be together.

"You have sauce in the side of your lips." He suddenly said.

I didn't do anything because I know he would wipe it off, and I'm not wrong. He touched my face and gently wiped it off.

"You're such a messy eater." He chuckled.

"Atleast I have a Jimin who can clean my mess." I winked at him.

-----

It's already the morning after my date with Jimin. As soon as I woke up, I took a bath and got ready to go outside.

Jimin is already in our living room, waiting for me. That's why my unnies woke me up with teasing smiles on their faces earlier.

"Are we eating out?" I immediately asked him when I went downstairs.

"Hey! The two of you will eat here! I cooked!" Jisoo unnie shouted from the dining area.

"That's the answer." Jimin laughed.

He have gotten a lot closer to my members. I'm glad that they are getting along.

"Bro! What's up!" Lisa, who just woke up, greeted Jimin.

"Little sister, good morning." He smiled at her.

Lisa is actually very happy to have known Jimin. She's an only child and have been wanting to have an older brother ever since she was a kid. She said that Jimin is the answer to her wishes.

"Breakfast is ready. Come here now!" Jennie said after they finished putting all the foods in the table.

While we are eating, they were only taking care of Jimin. They look like mothers who wants to please the guy that they want for their daughter.

"Taste this. That's one of your girlfriend's favorite." Jisoo gave Jimin my favorite food.

"Brother, just call me if Chaeyoung does something bad to you. I'll scold her." Lisa said and Jimin laughed while giving her a thumbs up.

"Ya! Lalisa! Are you saying that you'll side him more than me?" I asked in disbelief.

She just gave me a peace sign and continued eating.

"Lisa's right. If Chaeyoung fights with you, just call us." Jennie added to what Lisa said.

I looked at them with mouth hanging open. I can't believe this!

"So, the three of you loves Jimin more than me now?" I whined.

They all laughed at me. I pouted while chewing the food in my mouth.

The whole time we're eating, they just teased me. Jimin's enjoying it and even joined teasing me.

"We'll go now." Jimin smiled at them.

"Okay. Take care of Jimin, Chaeyoung." Jisoo said.

"You really love him more than me now." I pouted.

"Just kidding." She laughed. "Take care, both of you."

"Bye bye!" Jennie and Lisa said in a cheerful voice.

We went outside the dorm and I saw that his car is not here.

"Where's your car?" I turned to him.

"We're using the company van, so the driver will also send you back here." He explained.

I nodded and saw an artist van on the road, driving to where we are. One of Bangtan’s manager opened the door for us.

When we arrived at the airport, I wanted the time to stop. We'll be away from each other for two weeks again, since they'll be filming for a reality show overseas.

I hugged Jimin tight. I won't be able to go out of the van since many people from the press and from his fansites are there.

"I'm gonna miss you so much."

"I'll miss you too, Princess." He kissed my forehead and hugged me back.

"Jimin, we need to go now." His manager said.

"I'll get out now. Take care, okay?"

I nodded and hugged him tightly for the last time.

"If anyone does something bad to you while I'm away, I'll ruin that person." He told me before going out.