+ 33 +

Rosé's POV

"Can't we come with you?" Lisa asked.

It's me and Jimin's first monthsary and he said he's going to bring me to his dorm. According to him, his members wants to bond with me.

We went out a lot on that one month. Luckily, we were both not busy. We even visited Jiho. Whenever we were not together, he would always call or chat to update me.

"Why would you come?" I looked at her.

"We wanna meet your brother in laws." Jisoo unnie said.

"You mean you wanna meet your crushes? Jisoo wanna meet Jin? And Lisa wanna meet the golden maknae, Jungkook?" Jennie teased them.

"He's not my crush! I just like his looks!" Jisoo unnie defended and blushed.

"Ya! Unnie! I don't have a crush on him anymore!" Lisa also defended herself.

"If you say so." Jennie shrugged.

"Nini, I know you wanna meet Yoongi-ssi." I said and laughed.

"That's right! I caught you watching his M/V the last time! You were smiling ear to ear." Jisoo revealed.

"I even saw that you were chatting when I borrowed your phone." Lisa added.

"Mwoya!?" Me and Jisoo unnie shouted in disbelief.

"You two are chatting? Is there something going on that we don't know?" I asked.

"It's just a friendly chat." Jennie blushed.

"I don't think so. You're look like a tomato right now. So red." Jisoo unnie teased.

"He's just my idol, okay? I like his music a lot." She said and ran to her room, embarrassed.

Our doorbell rang. Knowing that it's Jimin, our oldest and maknae ran to the door. I wore my shoes and followed them.

"Hello, Jimin-ssi!" Jisoo unnie greeted him.

Jimin bowed at them shyly.

"Here's our Roseanne." Lisa pushed me to him.

"Ya! How can you give me to a person that easily!" I laughed.

"We trust him. Please take care of our chipmunk." Jisoo unnie smiled.

"Of course, I will. We'll go now." He said and bowed again.

"Don't forget to interrogate Jennie." I said before going.

We are chatting while he's driving. He told me how excited his members are. Apparently, they have been wanting to meet me to know me better.

Jimin said that it might be awkward for me. I told him no. I have many guy friends and I am actually comfortable with guys. They are more real than girls.

"Is your Yoongi hyung seeing someone right now?" I asked.

"I don't know. He's always in his room. why?"

"Lisa said she caught Jennie and Yoongi sunbae chatting." I said.

"Really? Maybe there's something fishy going on. We can ask him later." He told me.

"Okay."

"The boys are a little weird, okay? They are very noisy. Don't be surprised." He laughed.

"You are noisy too. Let's buy foods for them!" I suddenly remembered that I planned to buy on the way.

"Jin hyung already cooked for all of us especially for you." He said.

"Really?"

"Yes. They even cleaned the whole dorm. I have never seen our dorm so clean." He laughed.

They did that because I'm coming? They must be really nice.

"You didn't help?" I asked.

"Of course, I did. I was the leader of cleaning. I don't want you to see how messy our dorm is."

"Can I atleast buy a cake for dessert?"

"You can. Let's buy it from a cafe near the dorm. The boys like the mocha cake from there." He said.

We arrived at the cafe. I can already smell coffee. We went straight to the counter.

"A whole mocha cake please." Jimin said to the employee.

The employee gave us the cake. Jimin took out his wallet to pay but I stopped him.

"I'll pay for this, it's my gift for them." I smiled at him.

I gave the employee the payment.

We went straight to his dorm after that.

"WELCOME SISTER!" 6 boys shouted after Jimin opened the door.

Jimin laughed at them.

They all looked happy and was even holding a banner. They are all smiling at me.

This is going to be a one happy day.