+ 16 +

Rosè's POV

"Oh. Chaeyoung your already here." Teddy oppa slightly hugged me but my eyes is still glued at Jimin.

"Why is Jimin sunbae here?" I asked him.

I saw Jimin looked at our direction and I threw him a glare before turning to Teddy oppa.

"He will be collaborating with you." Teddy oppa said.

"What!?" I blurted out.

Everybody looked at me.

"Why you don't want to collaborate with me?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"It's not like that sunbae. Actually, I am really honored." I faked a smile.

Fuck. If I knew that it would be him. I wouldn't agree in this collaboration. I don't want to have any connections with him anymore.

But is he J? Or not? There are many guys that I don't know in here. Maybe J is one of them.

I quickly took my phone out and tried calling him.

Please. Don't let it be Jimin.

I heard a phone ringing and I followed the sound. I saw it on a guy's hand.

I smiled. So it's not Jimin.

"Jimin. Someone's calling in your phone." The guy gave it to Jimin.

Shit. So it's really him? Is he playing with my feelings.

He answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" I heard Jimin said and in the same time I also heard it on my phone.

I ended the call and sent a death glare to Jimin. How dare him?

He's the one who left me and now he became close to me. I didn't even had a slightest idea that it's him! He's a real jerk.

I received a message and I quickly read it.

From: J

We'll talk later, Princess. Let's focus on the song first.

I looked at him but he was already getting ready inside the recording area.

I will just work professionaly and not involve personal problems in here.

"Chaeyoung get inside the recording area too." Teddy oppa said and I quickly went inside.

-----

"Okay. Let's take a break. It's already night. Go eat first and comeback here." Kush oppa announced.

We already finished half of the song. The whole process was awkward for me but it seems like Jimin is just comfortable.

He is really getting into my nerves. I want to shower him with questions but I don't want other people to hear it. I don't want other people to know that there were something between us.

I bowed at the staffs and made my way to YG's cafeteria. I am not hungry but I just feel like going here to avoid Jimin.

When I left he immediately looked at me and was about to follow me but Teddy oppa called him. It seems like they are discussing about something.

I sat on a chair and let out a heavy sigh. Working with an ex is stressing. Especially that I didn't know that we were still in contact this past months.

Just thinking about the idea that Jimin completely deceived me and made me believe that J is a trustable person, annoys me. I don't understand why he needed to do that.

He knows that I don't wanna be in touch with him in any way. He's making me hate him more.

"Park Chaeyoung." I almost jumped out of my chair as Jimin called me and sat on the chair across me.

"Why the fvck are you here, Jimin? Or should I say J?" I said with sarcasm.

"I'll explain myself." He looked at my eyes but I avoided it.

I didn't reply. I just looked at the table beside me. I can feel him staring.

If he wants to explain. He should start now before I go and leave him alone in here.

"I didn't mean it okay? I was just afraid that if I contact you as Jimin, you would not reply to me. I needed to do that." He sounded sincere but I still hate him for what he did.

"Look at me, princess." He tried to hold my hand but I quickly pulled it.

"Don't call me princess." I glared at him.

"I know that what I did was wrong. But I only want to talk to you. Even if it takes to pretend to be someone." Jimin said.

"Stop saying your reasons. I hate you. Let's just do well on the recording and not see or talk with each other again." With that I left.