+ 4 +

Jimin's POV

Seoul Music Awards came to an end. We won 4 awards. I am very thankful to the fans, without them BTS will not be in where we are right now.

While performing earlier, I saw Chaeyoung singing along. I guess she likes our music, I'm happy.

"Chukahae (congrats)!!" EXO entered the room and hugged us.

We are close to them along with Got7. They are from a big company but surprisingly, they are very down to earth. When we were still not that successful, they would always cheer us up. I don't even understand why our fandoms are fighting.

"Nado chukahae! (Congrats too)" We said.

"Your performance was the bomb, especially J-Hope's dance!" Kai said

"He was preparing for it since forever. He didn't stopped practicing so he will perfect it." I chuckled.

That's true. He worked hard for that performance. He practiced non-stop, sleeping the last among the 7 of us because of practicing.

"Atleast I didn't made a mistake. It was all worth it." We laughed at Hobi hyung's response.

"We will go now we just came to congratulate you." Suho said and they left.

Kai went to me before going. He told me that we will be hanging out at Ravi's place next week.

"We should go home too." Namjoon hyung said.

"Yeah. I am already sleepy." Yoongi hyung said and rested his head on the table and fell asleep.

Many co-idols greeted as while walking to the parking lot. I was about to say that we should order food to celebrate but I realized that I left my phone in the dressing room.

"I'll just go back to the dressing room for a while. I left my phone their." I said and left the van.

I arrived at the dressing room and saw the staffs cleaning there.

"Excuse me. Did you saw my phone?" I asked to a staff.

"Oh, annyeong. The iPhone with black phone case?" The staff asked back.

"Ne (yes)." I said.

"We gave it to one of your make up artists." the staff smiled

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed

I left the room. I walked on the corridor and a girl caught my eye. It was Park Chaeyoung. She is alone. I went to her. I hope no one will interrupt our conversation this time.

"Chaeyoung." I approached her.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jimin sunbae-nim." She bowed politely.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

I really want to talk to her and explain my side. I didn't want to leave her but I had no choice.

"Sunbaenim, mianhae. I already need to go my members are waiting for me." She said.

The way she's speaking to me right now is like she's annoyed but still giving a big respect. Her tone is so formal that you wouldn't think we knew each other so well in the past.

"Can't you spare me a minute? It will not last long." I said with a little bit of pleading in my voice.

"Sunbae-"

I didn't let her finish.

"I just wanna say sorry for everything. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry. Please don't act as if we didn't had something in the past." I half shouted.

"Is that all? It's my choice to act as if I don't know you. Who would even want someone who hurt them back in their life." She stopped for a while. "So if you will excuse me. I will leave already." She said it in a polite way but it left me speechless.

"Hyung!! What took you so long?" Jungkook suddenly popped out of nowhere and it brought me back to reality.

"I'm still finding my phone." I lied

"We got it already our make-up noona gave it to us." He said

"Yeah. Let's go."

My talk with Chaeyoung was really fast but every word that came out from her mouth hitted me. I was expecting her to slap me or something but she didn't. She is still the nice girl I know. The girl that will never hurt anyone. I hope that she'll still forgive me. I still want to talk to her. Should I call Mino for her number? Maybe I should.

"Yeoboseyo? (hello?)"  Mino asked from the other line.

"Hyung, it's Jimin."

"Ne. I know." He chuckled.

"Hyung, I need your help."

"About what? Do you have enemy or something?"

"Ani. Why would I get in trouble? I'm a good boy."

"I'm just kidding. What do you need?"

"You know Park Chaeyoung from BLACKPINK right?"

"Yeah. What about Roseanne?"

"Are you close with her?"

"Of course. We are YG Family. She's my dongsaeng. Yiee. Are you interested to her?"

"Kinda. Can I ask her number?"

"I need to ask her first if I can give her number to you."

"Ani. Hyung, please don't. I'll make my moves on her. The Jimin style."

"Aish. But she'll be mad at me."

"I won't tell her that you're the one who gave her number to me."

"Okay. I'll text you her number. Make sure that you won't tell her. Arasso? (understand?)"

"Ne, hyung (yes, big brother)!" I said happily.

+++

A/N: Sorry for not updating! I know it's late but still, HAPPY NEW YEAR YEOROBUN!!