First glimpse

Avni's heart has been racing, ever since the mention of her marriage. To whom? Of which family? Will they be kind enough? Will they accept her the way she is? Will they love her? Most importantly, will HE accept her? She have no idea. The thoughts were twirling in her mind when the flight safely landed. Avni let out a sigh, to breath out the negativity. She has to accept the fact that it's time to take the step. She can never be ready enough, but for the sake of the loved ones.

Neil has been pacing up and down his room ever since he woke up. Marriage? My marriage? Without even seeing the girl? Who can she be? A foreigner whom he had never even dreamt of getting hitched. He's not ready. Not yet. But he also doesn't have the guts to refuse. Bebe has been so anxious to see him as a married man. Taking up the responsibilities of the family with the support of a second hand. He can't say no. Not this time. Let what happens, happen. He have gotta face the world now. Take his life to another level.
DD's (his assistant and closest colleague) phone call forced Neil out of his thoughts. Time to be the Superman. The murderer they have been chasing for days have finally been captured from the airport, attempting to flee. Neil kept all the other thoughts aside, and hurried to the destination. This has been one of the brutal cases lodged at his department. He was not willing to let it go easily!
.......................................................................
The warm welcome and the out pour of love from NeelaMa was a content to Avni. She was glad for the relation and bond she shares with her family, despite the events from the past. While the news of her marriage is keeping everyone at peak, an unknown fear is taking the control of her heart beat. Avni hurried to the washroom to escape from the suffocation.
Neil instructed the constables to take the culprit to the Police station while he will be taking his own ride. He was passing a quick message to the Commissioner, when a fluent and a sweet voice brought a pose to his fingers. It seemed to him that the girl was speaking over a phone call, but the voice brought a halt to his soul. It was his bad luck that he failed to estimate how close the person was to him, when his sudden turn to have a look at the person, made him to bump on her, resulting her to almost slip and fall over. The quick reflex of Neil was to extend his arms to the girl, and keep her from falling. While the long mane like hair was framing her face, Neil himself was surprised on his quick movement to brush off the hair to have a glimpse of her face. There! His heart skipped a beat! He wasn't able to take off eyes of the beauty he just uncovered!