It's a yes!

Avni was trying to focus on the documents in her hands. Slowly trying to make a map of events. But she can't. She can't just focus! The brown eyes of someone else is betraying her own vision. She sighed heavily and sunk her body in to the couch. Covered her face with her palms, caressing her skin and sighed again.. this cannot happen.
About Neil? He has been sitting in his office for about 2 hours now, now being able to get his mind off the white beauty! Her every tiny detail is taking his breath away. He shook his head, smiling like a loon. The moment got on a halt because of a phone call of Babe. She informed Neil of the meeting with the Girl's family in the following morning. Neil hurried home. If anything, he needs a good sleep before facing the whole new phase. For the first time since the news, he's confused on how his own heart is feeling about the marriage right now.
.......................................................................
Avni can't describe what she is feeling right now. She was about to enter the house which is possibly her forever in a few days.
Bebe greeted the Mehta family with all of her love! She couldn't help her eyes getting welled up, after meeting Avni. The perfect match for Neil. The beauty, kindness, warmth and courage in the black eyes, convinced her that this girl will be the spine of her family. The content she is feeling right now,.. ah, she will be at peace in the hereafter. Shweta could reflect the humbleness of Mrs.Mehta, in Avni. The kindness of her smile, the tenderness in her eyes, the love for her parents, being represented from each movement of her. She nudged Prakash, and signaled her consent for this marriage!
Bebe made a quick plan in her mind. She took Avni upstairs, with the excuse of showing her around the house. Avni's worries slowly started to fade away. She could feel that Bebe ain't any less than her own Grandmother. She can feel her endless love for her grandson, and perhaps for his wife-to be. Back at downstairs, Neil was ready to see the girl. His mind was still drooling over with the thoughts of 'The girl' when Avni returned and sat right across him! Neil shook his head various times. Wiped his eyes a few times to wake up from this strange dream! And Avni? She has never been this surprised, ever in her life! She could not understand this new fold of events! Or is this really a play of destiny?

The introductions went on for an hour or so. The excitement of the families were at peak, while the bride and groom to be were in a different world, solving out a maze. "So what do you two think of this proposal? Avni? Your answer is the most important for me Bachha. I will never make a decision or force you to anything you never wish for." The kind voice of Mr.Mehta had everyone's attention. Avni sighed. She doesn't know.. but she doesn't want to take time to reach a decision either. She was really confused. All she could do was a slow nod, which broke the whole room into applauds, with a smile and a nod from Neil as well!
The two has been staring up at the sky for so long. They were in the small balcony of Neil, sent by the families, to have a chat with each other. No one knew from where to start. What to be asked. Neil let out a sigh and begun. "So I guess, this is it?". Avni nodded. "You are really fine with this marriage?" Another nod. "I do fit into the category?"Nod. "Oh come one! I thought you were a lawyer. You can't drag a truth from the dark with just a nod, in a courtroom, can you?". Avni replies with a smirk. "For that you need a lot of energy, you see. Thats what I am doing." Neil broke into a fit of laughter, Avni joining him. "Okay I think we are still strangers, who is not gonna be so strangers in a few days perhaps. Hence we shall start with a friendship. So? Friends?" Avni slowly held on to the hand and received a sweet little squeeze in return. Maybe its a sign of an assurance? They were lost in each other when the buzz of Avni's phone forced them to break the connection. Neil examined her face carefully, while she answered the call. He could sense that something was really wrong!