Hitched!

"You May now kiss the bride!". The quote was echoing through Avni's ears, while her heart thumped with the soft touch of the lips on her hands. Neil was ever so gentle, his eye filled with warmth and happiness. Avni felt the tears rolling through her cheeks. But it wasn't tear of happiness, but regret. She does not regret her decision to marry him. But regretting and cursing herself because of the road she has brought him to..
The Christian wedding was a choice of Avni, to which Neil did not refuse to. He was happy that she did not wanted to drag the whole marriage with an Indian theme including all the rituals.
The reception went really well. Neil could not help but indulge the beauty beside him in every now and then. Avni had a smile on her face which was an additional I glow. Neil slowly wrapped his arm around Avni's waist and pulled her closer. Avni gasped in shock. "I would hold you like this, for the rest of my life. Though our marriage was arranged, I'm more than excited for the journey ahead. In every step of your life, you would find me closest to you. Right here, like this." Avni could feel the goosebumps all over her skin. She looked into his eyes and saw nothing, except honestly and endless love. "I know it's difficult for you. And trust me, I'll give you all the time you need." He added. Bebe's heart melted with the sight. This was all she was dreaming of.
The couple got into the car. Avni was exhausted. The reception lasted for whole two hours, she have been standing all those while. Neil cracked a joke or two, which lightened her mood. She took a deep breath and checked out of the window of the moving car. It was then she realized he wasn't heading home. "Where are we going?" Neil replied with a smirk. "It's our first night. What do you expect? Us to go home?" Avni's heart raced. "Don't worry. It's alright. But we are heading to the airport. Its a gift from Dad, so I couldn't refuse. The destination is a surprise. He winked at her, which made her look shy away. "..what's happening to me? No.. this isn't right. I have to keep my distance." Avni scolded herself.
It was around 11am, when they pulled into a nearby hotel to the airport. "We can drop by and change perhaps? I know it would be hard for you to move around in that dress. I've got your luggage in here." Avni nodded and got out of the car. Neil had done an advance booking, so she went to the suit and quickly took a shower and slipped into a sweatshirt and jeans, while Neil was downstairs completing some formalities. She removed the makeup and checked again if she had packed all the necessaries. "I should check all the mails and inform the lawyers at the firm that I wont be available for a while." She made a quick working schedule in her mind and started at it. She was fully focused on it when Neil walked in. He could not take his eyes off. She was simple, yet elegant. For the first time he felt as if he have finally acquired something precious in his life. He quickly shook of the thoughts and headed to change. Avni's eyes were still glued to the screen when Neil finished getting ready. "Shall we go?" Neil asked. No response. He moved closer and shook her shoulder, which startled her. "Woah I'm sorry. Were you busy? We'll miss the flight if we don't leave now." Neil quickly added. "Ah no. When's the flight? Why did you book this place if we were gonna leave so soon? Could have managed some other way." Neil could feel the concern in her voice. "Oh wifey! Don't worry. I just wanted you to be most comfortable." "..But Neil.."
"No ifs and buts! Lets move or else we'll miss the whole trip!!" Neil grabbed avni's hand and left.

Avni was all drained by the time they boarded the plan. Neil could see her skin getting really pale, as if all the blood has drained out. "Are you okay?" He Asked. "Yeah I'm..I'm fine." She gave him a weak smile. "Any guesses on where we are heading to?" Avni shook her head. Neil sighed heavily. "Few more hours then." He smiled. It was their "honeymoon" trip. Yet, he's not sure on how things will go on. Avni was fast asleep. Neil draped a blanked on her and sank into his seat. He was glad he managed to book seats from the business class. Else an 8hour flight would be hell for them.

A/N: guess their destination?
Hint: Avni is a tropic lover. White beaches and crystal clear ocean is her love!