6.Coming Out

Seth P.O.V

I looked around my new apartment and then to my dad who was sleep and Tiffany who looked at TV. They wanted to see my restaurant but then they never went back home, but I wasn't mad about that. I was working like crazy, all the time and it was also nice to have someone hear to talk to once I made it home.

"How was work yesterday?" Tiffany asked me.

"It was good, how was your day in city?" I asked her sitting in my recliner chair.

"No, baby Chicago is a state." She said and I huffed.

"Well how was it? Why is it that every time I talk to you, you have a dumb statement, just answer the damn question." I said annoyed with her.

"Seth! Don't you dear talk to me like that again." She said upset and I huffed again.

"I'm sorry, just what did you guys do?" I said and she gave me a sad look.

"Why don't you like me Seth?" She said making me feel like shit, so I sat up and touched her hand.

"I love you Tiffany, you're like a second mother to me. Its just sometimes you're just to much for me to talk to." I said and she smiled.

"Oh Seth, I love you too." She said with a smile rubbing my hand.

"So give me some tea, what's up with you and Constance?" She asked and I sat back again.

"Nothing." I said and she giggled.

"Oh please, I'm no rocket doctor but I know love when I see it." She said making me smile at her rocket doctor line.

"She has a boyfriend." I said wanting her to drop it.

"Oh please if having a boyfriend honestly meant something to young people you wouldn't have been with her in the first place. Come on Seth, I mean Bryan is a great guy, strong, smart, already rich, handsome as all hell." She said making me feel more annoyed.

"So he has more money then me right now, I'm smart, strong, funny, fun, and good looking as fuck. Plus I don't think Constance cares about money or any of that stuff." I said and she gave me a motherly smile.

"So what are you waiting for?" She asked me.

"Tiff it's just complicated, and I have to just wait for her to be ready. I don't think I ever want to feel the way I did last time, not eating, not sleeping, no wanting to wake up in the morning. I want to take this step by step and nothing more." I replied and she laughed.

"Yeah, well I hope that works out for you." She said standing when I heard a knock on the door.

I stood walking over to it made my way over to the door, and though about everything. I pulled the door open not really looking at who it was.

"Oh shit!" Bryan yelled and I looked up to him.

"Damn I forgot you was sliding though." I said and he walked in.

I was going to close the door when I heard a beautiful voice in the hall and I looked out. Constance was on the phone smiling and talking to who I would guess was Kerri. She didn't see me, and I looked back seeing Bryan talking to my dad. I looked down her body, her jeans fit her just right, and I have to say that 20 pounds she gain was perfect. She wore a loose fitting over sized sweater that covered her ass a little. I moved to her letting my hand rub up her leg and she tried to move back but I stopped her.

"Kerri I'll call you back." She said hanging up.

She moved back again pressing her ass into my crouch, she looked back at me and before she could talk I pressed my lips to hers. She smiled on my lips before she pushed me back, and looked behind me.

"You're going to get me in trouble." She said turning to face me.

"Come on Constance, school is over now." I said leaning onto the wall and she crossed her arms.

"What does that mean?" She asked me in a sassy voice, and I put my hand on my hip and snapped at her.

"So its time to leave him girl, get a real man!" I said giving her two more snaps and she laughed.

"What if we don't work out?" She asked and I smiled.

"Isn't it better to fall trying to fly, instead of just never flying." I replied and she shook her head.

"Where did this deep thinking Seth come from, I fucking love it." She said making me smile.

"I can't believe I'm talking about leaving him for you, I mean what we had was a year ago." She said and I smiled.

"Love isn't about time, its about patience." I replied and she gave me a sad look.

"Why would you even want me? I treated you like a tool, and dropped you as soon as it got to hard. You should want to punch me." She said making me feel sad, but I heard Bryan coming.

"No, I passed his class all thanks to you." I said and she gave a fake laugh.

"Come on you two nerds, I want a tour of this place." Bryan said tapping my shoulder and I pushed him in.

"Ladies first." I said letting Constance walk in.

Bryan laughed at me but I didn't pay him much attention. I walked in and Constance walked to Tiffany and my dad almost broke his neck to get to her.

"There's that pretty little lady." My dad said giving her a hug and Bryan looked at them funny.

"She met them before, when they came to the school last year." I said to him and he nodded.

"Oh well, anyways let me see this place its nice as hell." He said looking around the plain place of mine.

"Yeah, its nice kind of plain." Constance said.

"Who you like to help me decorate it?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Well I don't have a degree in decorating but I can see what I can do." She replied with a smile and I laughed.

"Seth." Bryan said and I looked at him.

"A tour would be nice, bro." He said in a stern voice.

"Yeah, come on." I replied walking them to the kitchen.

I talked to Constance the whole time and she looked around laughing the whole time. We made out way into my bedroom and she smiled looking around the room.

"Still need a TV in your room." Bryan asked with a smile.

"Yeah, helps me sleep." I replied and Constance smiled at me walking pass my room and I looked at her walk away.

I didn't say anything just looked back to Bryan who looked at me, and I nodded to him. He clearly noticed me and Constance flirting, and saw me watching her but I didn't care. He walked pass me kind of pissed and I followed behind him. I know I'm a shitty person, because Bryan shouldn't get his heartbroken but that was the love of my life.