7.Seth

Constance P.O.V

I looked at Bryan as he ran across the field on his first day of practice with the Bears and I was bored. I didn't want to wake up at 3:00 am to be here and having to be with his family and mine all day didn't sound fun either. I was doing job applications like crazy, once I found a job I was getting the fuck out of here.

"Are you cold?" My dad asked me offering me his jacket and I looked at him.

"No." I replied knowing I was lying, but I had to wear this fucking dress to impress I don't know who, but I turned my head to see Seth walking to us with a gift box in his hand.

"Hello everyone." Seth said placing the box down and he looked at everyone as they said hello and he looked at me.

I forced myself not to blush at his now black hair, that turned on all the way on. He walked passed everyone and sat next to me and I smiled at him and he did the same.

"Hello Constance." He said and I looked at him.

"Seth, how are you?" I asked him and he nodded at me with a blush.

"Well I got Bryan his gift as a Congratulations on making it here." He said moving a little closer to me and he reached into his pocket.

"I was looking for him a gift I found this for you and I know you're going to like it." He handed me a medium size box and the small one.

He pushed the little one between the two of us hiding it as I opened the bigger one.

"What! Bones In The Human Body and You go me the Children book I can color." I said looking at the over priced 80 dollar book.

"And look inside." He said and I pulled out the colored pencils.

"And you got me colored pencils, I hate crayons." I said and he smiled.

"I know, they are so childish." He replied.

"Yeah, you can't color in the lines with them and they don't even really have a tip." I said and he nodded.

"That bullshit they tell you about shaping them, that doesn't really work either." He said and I nodded.

"I hate crayons." I said and he nodded.

"I hate them too." He replied.

"I'll never let my child have crayons." I said and he nodded.

"Our kids will never have that tacky shit." He said and I nodded smiling at him.

"Our kids." I said making him laughed.

"Its nice you got her that gift Seth." My mom said pulling us out of our own world.

"Yeah it was no problem, I'm doing well and I wanted to spread the blessings around the world to you all. I'm also hosting a homeless day at my place tomorrow." He said turning to me.

"If you would like to help you can, you're not a great cook but still." He said making me laugh.

"Fuck you, I do alright and plus I've gotten a lot better." I said grabbing the box between us and Seth turned from me.

He started talking to the others as I pulled the top off the little box and saw earrings inside. They had little "S" on them and a necklace that was infinity symbol and I smiled. I shivered a little bit and I looked at Seth and his Leather jacket with a hoodie under it and I grabbed him. He didn't look back at me as I forced his jacket off but he kept laughing as he talk. I pulled his jacket off and he looked back at me grabbing me around my neck, in a head lock.

"Are you trying to rob me bro?" He said making me laugh.

"Just give me the bag and no one gets hurt." I said grabbing him around his neck and he laughed.

"Alright." He said letting me go but I still held his neck.

"You have the strength of one of these players." He said pushing me off of him.

"How has this been?" He asked looking at me.

"Is unimpressed the right word." I said looking at him and he nodded.

"Why do we just leave and you can help me set up for the tomorrow." He said and I smiled at him giving him a nod.

"Well everyone me and Constance are going to leave." Seth said and I stood, and he looked at me laughing.

"Why are you wearing a ball gown?" He asked and I looked at Bryan and my family also dressed in tux and ball gowns.

"I don't fucking know." I replied grabbing his hand and pulling him with me.

My dad and everyone tried to say something but I just made my way off the belchers and onto the side of the field.

"Hey!" Bryan yelled running to us and Seth forced me to stop and looked at him.

"Where are you two going?" Bryan said out of breath and looking at Seth with a smile.

"First congratulations, I left your gift with your mom and dad. Second I'm hosting a homeless day tomorrow and Constance said she would help me and my staff set up everything. If you can make it, I would love that and anyone else as well. Donate clothes, shoes, money whatever." Seth said with a beautiful smile and Bryan looked at me with a smile.

"Well that's nice Constance, sadly I can't make it but I'll let people know that can. Constance be home by 9:00 and I'll be there by 1:00 tonight." He said before running away and I just looked at him before Seth pulled me with him.

We walked around the big place, and I wrapped my hand around his. He didn't say anything to me as we both made it to his car and I pulled the door open and got in. Seth got in but before he could really get his door closed, his mouth was on mine. I dropped my book as his tongue was forced into my mouth and he moved closer to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Why do you make me so crazy?" He breathed into my mouth as his mouth wrapped around my neck.

"Because I'm your obsession." I said as his teeth rubbed onto my neck.

"More like a fixation." He said before I pushed him off of me.

"Drive." I said and he smiled.

I turned looking out the window when I saw my mother looking at us and I smiled. She gave me a shocked look but I just smiled at her as Seth pulled off.