15.Calm Down

Constance P.O.V

One Week later

I stood in the mirror making sure I looked nice for my job interview today. I finally got a call back, from John H Stroger Hospital and I was excited.

"Constance look." Seth said walking out the bathroom naked swinging his penis with his tooth brush in this mouth.

"There's no reward for practicing oral care and cleaning Seth." I said turning to face him and he started for me.

"No not that." He said grabbing my hand and wrapping it around his erection.

"Oh well that's nice but I have to go." I said pulling my hand from him.

"Baby, we live 30 minutes away from the hospital, and I own a car, that I'll gladly let you get into and drive you there with. Leaving an hour and 30 minutes ahead of time isn't really necessary." He said laying down on the bed and I looked back at him.

"Yeah I guess you're right." I said about to walk out the room.

"But its only one way I'm letting you in the car." He said and I stop.

"Is it?" I asked crossing my arms over my red silk shirt and he smiled.

"Well since I haven't had you in a week.." I put my hand up stopping him and he smiled.

"Not right now, I have something nice planned for us and that sexual release you want is something I want to see." I said and he smiled.

"I mean maybe just a little something?" He asked and I walked over to him with a smile.

I unbutton the talk of my silk shirt and let my black lace covered breast fall out and he bite his lip. I rubbed my hand over my breast and I smiled when he tightly gripped the head of his dick and slowly moved but I stopped and closed my shirt.

"Not right now." I said and he huffed and I walked to him.

"Don't do this to me." He said as I gave him a soft kiss on his lips.

"Get dressed." I said standing and he stood.

"Please." He asked and I smiled crossing my arms.

I smiled more when he got on his knees and looked up at me. He gave me a sad look and I tried so hard to fight how much he was turning me on.

"And since I knew I was going to want you this badly I got you this." He said reaching under the bed and pulled out a big box.

He opened the black box and I looked at the new leather crane and other items and a red outfit that matched. I couldn't help that monster that begged to get out of me but I looked at the time and turned around and he grabbed my leg.

"Seth stop." I said looking down at him rubbing his hand up my leg till it made it under my skirt.

"Please, you can punish me My Mistress." He said and I let out a moan of pleasure of him call me his Mistress.

"Get dressed, I just have 53 minutes now." I said and he huffed standing.

I grabbed my purse and phone and about 15 minutes later he walked out dressed in jeans and a tee shirt with a leather jacket. He didn't say anything just looked at his phone as he stopped and I noticed just how long his hair was almost at the bottom of his neck now.

"Seth you are so beautiful." I said and he gave me a deep blush.

"I've never been called that before." He said putting his phone in his pocket.

"Smart, caring, loving, talented, funny and so fucking sexy." I said and shockingly enough he didn't know how to react.

"Thank you baby." He said walking to me and softly grabbing my hand.

He walked me to the door and we walked out together and I loved that smile that was still on his face. I got into the car and took a deep breath smelling perfume and how he looked around told me he smelt it as well.

"Is that you?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"This is my second time smelling that perfume and I don't know where its coming from." He said starting the car.

He pulled off and I ignored the smell and sat back in the car and looking over my resume. Something shined in my face and I looked back seeing red lace and I reached back. I pulled out the same panties I saw in Bryan's car and I pulled them up.

"What's that?" Seth asked glancing at me.

"You tell me?" I said looking at him and he looked over.

"I don't know who those are." He said stopping at a red light.

"I know who its is." I said and he really look.

"Those are Taylors panties, I remember them because I bought them." Seth said.

"Looks like someone is trying to break us up." Seth said and I anger must have shown on my face.

"Calm down baby." He said and I nodded.

"No I'm calm, for right now." I said as he started to move again.

Bryan and Taylor lonely nasty ass want both of us back so this is how they go about it. I notice Seth looking at me and he reached down touching my leg.

"Let me handle this alright." He said and I simply nodded.