CHARACTERS

MALES:
•Jeongyeon
•Chaeyoung
•Tzuyu
•Momo
FEMALES:
•Nayeon
•Mina
•Sana
•Dahyun
•Jihyo

Yoo Jeongyeon
-First son of the most respected businessman in South Korea. He became the successor of the Yoo Company since his parents retired not so long ago, along with his twin brother, Chayoung. He is tall, handsomely cute, and chill (but workaholic when he transforms into the CEO).

Im Nayeon
-One and only daughter of the JYP University's dean; her cousin lived with them ever since she was two years old. She had never thought of hurting anyone; she just wants to feel how to be taken care of by a man for she never experienced it with his father. Unfortunately, boys understand it the other way around. She is hot and gorgeous, beautifully cute, and bunny (get it? bunny? a funny bunny?😂okay I'll stop)

Yoo Chaeyoung
-Jeongyeon's fraternal twin brother but people usually say they look fraternal because of the big difference between theur height. He is small, handsomely cute, and chill (but workaholic when he transforms into the CEO).

Myoui Mina
-Nayeon's best friend. She is elegant, beautifully cute, and shy.

Yoo Tzuyu
-Mr. Yoo's second son for the record but technically, the third. He is tall, handsomely cute, and chill.

Minatozaki Sana
-She is friends with Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina, and Dahyun. She is sexy, beautifully cute, and clumsy.

Yoo Momo
-Tzuyu's fraternal brother. People usually figure out that they are fraternal because his twin looks like Z. Tao while he looks like Jinyoung Park.

Kim Dahyun
-She is same with Sana, friends with the top five most famous students in JYP (make that four 'cause she's one of them). She is flawless, beautifully cute, and dorky.

Im Jihyo
-Nayeon's cousin. Nayeon's mother adopted her because her mother died in giving birth to her. Her father never showed up since she was born. She is astonishing, beautifully cute, and loud.

.............................................................
I'd just like to inform you guys, this is mainly a 2yeon fic and the other ships and Jihyo ship are only the supporting ones.
-
Hey, it's my first time, btw. But yea, let's keep it short and simple 'cause I am short lmao.
.............................................................
2yeon's child~