NAYN

Thanks flirt kids! Jihyo said.
Yah! I'm older than you.
Well, it's not like it, li'l cub! haha. Tzuyu teased Chaeng as he high-fived Jihyo.
Can we ughm...go home now? 'Cause ughm...
Yea, yea. Your parents will catch you late outside? Dahyun interrupted Momo.
Yea, but also ughm...I'm sleepy. Momo added.
Everyone laughed and shared one last hug.
Bye, pengu! -Chaeng; Bye, Cub! -Mina
Later, squirrel! -Tzuyu; Later, Tzuyupie! -Sana
Bye bye, Dubu Dubu Heart Heart! -Momo; Bye bye, Moguuu! -Dahyun
Yah! You and your flirty mouths! Will nobody say goodbye to me!? Jihyo protested.
No one said goodbye to me, too, you know! Nayeon argued.
Aw, but for sure, if "Jeongie" was here...
Yea, yea. We get it. Bye, guys! Nayeon covered Jihyo's mouth with her hand and pushed her inside the mansion.
The rest followed while saying: Take care!
Good night! The guys answered.
-
Nayeon's POV
You, sleep in that room. You, in that, and you, there. Jihyo said to Mina, Sana, and Dahyun.
Oh, yea. I forgot. We decided to have a sleepover because Mina was too "shy" to be escorted by the guys to each of our house.
What? You're not gonna offer us some clothes to change to? Sana asked me with sass.
Aish, this squirrel!
Ma'am, do I get from your closet or your new clothes? One of our maids asked.
No, thanks, auntie. We'll get it ourselves. I answered.
And go get some rest, auntie. Good night.
I heard Jihyo said as I went to my room.
She really has a change of attitude towards elders...except for her friends! Gosh, Thomas! But I love my cousin, of course.
Good night! The others said to auntie. Yea, we call them auntie because they are more likely a family.
-
Here you go, princesses! I said as I threw three pairs of pj's to their faces.
Unnie! They said in unison.
Good night. I turned my back to them and headed upstairs.
-
I changed my clothes and brushed my teeth. I went to bed. I wanted to sleep already! It's like 1:30am, hello! Unfortunately, Jeongie won't let me. I can't stop thinking about him. One minute we were so close and comfortable; the last minute, we became an awkward mess.
-
Jeongyeon's POV
Hyung! We're home! I heard Chaeng's voice.
He opened the door and saw me "asleep". He left and whispered: Night, ostrich hyung.
But seriously tho, I couldn't sleep...thanks to my bunny...well, maybe not "my" bunny. Yah! Bunny-ah! Get out of my mind.
-
Jeongyeon and Nayeon (POV)
Is she even thinking of me like I am right now?
Is he even thinking of me like I am right now?
-
Nayeon couldn't take it anymore. She called Jihyo.
(bold -Nayeon; italic -Jihyo)
Yah! You and your lazy ass! Waking me up with my annoying ringing tone while you can come to the room next to you and wake me with "Jihyo, wake up. Sorry if I had to disturb you..." something gentle like that!
Sorry, okay? I have something to ask.
What? Your Jeongie's number?
How'd you even know?
First, Mina, Sana, and Dahyun already asked for the number of their cub, tzuyupie, and moguuu. Second, you're not gonna wake me up for something unimportant.
"Unimportant"?
Yea, you're getting his number to apologize, right?
Wait, apologize? What? Why?
He heard you talking to yourself, duh.
He what!?
Yah! You and your loud mouth!
Why didn't you tell me!?
Yah! Don't shout at me because I'm tryna stay awake just to give you Jeongyeon's number and it's almost 3am!
Gosh, sorryyy. Anyhow, why didn't you tell me?
First, he told me not to tell you. Second, it's your fault. And above all, I DON'T WANNA MEDDLE IN YOUR MESS!
Yah! Im Jihyo!
Daebak! You didn't call me "Park Jihyo".
Well, now that I think of it. It'll be awkward 'cause Momo is Jinyoung Park.
Haha. Laugh all you want, unnie. But seriously, talk to him. He's still awake.
How'd you know?
Duh! He just replied to my message about an hour ago: "Thanks for the advice, mom. Good thing you reached home safely. Slr. Good mornight and sweet dreams."
He calls you "mom"?
Yea, we had a little chat at their place after you went all paranoid.
What did you talk about?
Yah, it isn't for me to say. Just talk to him. I'll hung up.
What the? She hung up without even...
Oh, she texted me: Yah! Here it is : XXXXXXXXXXXX. I know what you're thinking. Don't be impatient next time. AND DON'T OVERTHINK!
Aish, Im Jihyo!
-
Okay, so, what do I do? Text him first, then, call? Or call him immediately? I better call him.
I dialed his number.
Here goes nothing.
(bold -Nayeon; italic -Jeongyeon)
Hey, Bunny. He sounds so down tho.😓
How'd you know it's me?
I have your number. Mom...ugh, Jihyo gave it to me. Well, would you look at that. She didn't even tell me Jeongie had my number.😤
Hey, it's normal to call her that. The girls call her that, too, even if Sana is older than her.
Aah, right. So..?
So..?
Why'd you call? Doesn't he like to talk to me?😥
I just want to say sorry for...
Yea, it's okay. I can't blame you tho. He didn't even let me say my sorry.😒 Jihyo told me she told you.
Oh, but still, sorry.
It's okay.
Ughm...
Is that all? I'm kinda sleepy. Ouch, he really doesn't want to talk.💔
Oh, yea, right. Bye.
Good night and have sweet dreams. He's still sweet tho.😊
Good..- He hung up? Great. Just great!
He keep saying it's okay but it wasn't. What have I done? I almost got a true guy friend and I ruined it!
Pabo me!
Wait, he said not to call myself a pabo.
Sorry, Jeongie.
-
Jeongyeon's POV
I don't know what to say to her. I really wanted to talk but I felt like she's just guilty, that's all. I don't know why I'm hurting so much. Am I that sensitive?
Sorry, Bunny-ah.

............................................................
Keepin' it short and simple 'cause em short lmao
............................................................
2yeon's child~