TUWENTIWAN

Jeongyeon's POV
It's been a couple of weeks since I came home. My family, ship family, and friends are helping me a lot. And what surprises me is that I have ship children with "my bunny".
Please don't say this to anyone but I think I'm developing some sort of crush for Nayeon. I don't know but she gives me this kind of feeling –a feeling I cannot describe.
It gets me so happy that she always visits me here. She takes care of me very well. I like it when she acts cute when I refuse to do or give something she wants. I really love the way she smiles, too! It shows her bunny self.
But what gets me very confused is Jihyo noona. I seem so close to her, that's why I've told her what I'm feeling about Nayeon. When I told her that; she laughed for what I think were 2 hours! She even hit my arm and said; "If you only knew, son." When I asked her what she meant, she just shrugged. And it left me thinking. You see? Even now, I'm still thinking about it.
What are you thinking about, jagiya? Nayeon came out of nowhere. haha nah. I'm in my room, actually. So maybe, she's been here for a while.
And yea, I forgot. She even calls me "jagiya"! She said that the girl from my memory that's been calling me "jagiya" and I've been calling "love" was her.
Were we that close? I hope so!
Jagi? She came closer. SHE.CAME.CLOSER.
Are you, okay? Are you remembering something? Now, she's closer than ever!
Yoo Jeongyeon? She's touching my shoulders. SHE'S.TOUCHING.MY.SHOULDERS.AND.SHE'S.SO.CLOSE.TO.MY.FACE.
Pull yourself together, Jeongyeonah!
Oh, no. I was just thinking. I stepped backwards. Well, just two steps back.
Phew! That was so tense!
Her worried face turned into a happy one. She smiled, looking so relieved and genuine.
What were you thinking about? She asked as she went for a hug.
Now, my heart rate is so so so so so so so so so above normal!
I'm thinking about Jihyo noona. She then pulled away.
Once I saw her face, it looked disappointed, something I couldn't describe.
What? Why? Why does she look so unhappy?
Nothing. I smiled but she's not convinced.
What was it? She looks so intriguing tho!
...
This is so awkward. We're just standing and not saying anything! Tell me it isn't awkward.
...
You don't like her, do you? What!? No! No! No!
No! Why would you think that?
She turned around, her back's facing me.
Well, it seemed to me that you were in a deep thought about her. So... Wait...are you kind of...jealous, Bunny-ah?
No. haha. It's just that she said something that I couldn't understand.
She faced my direction.
Why not ask her, then?
She won't answer me anyway.
Now, she looks upset. Why?
What was it? Maybe I can answer it for her.
Ughm...it's nothing serious, actually.
"Nothing serious"? Then, why were you thinking of it? Don't I look serious to you, Yoo Jeongyeon? And now, she looks mad.
Chill, Bunny-ah. I tried to hold on to her but she swung my arms using her own.
Don't call me that! Then again, she turned away.
What's wrong with her? Why is she so stubborn? Was she always like this back then? Yah! Jinja!

Why are you so upset anyway? It's just a little thing.

Well for you, it's a little thing. For you, it's NOTHING SERIOUS. But for me, it is something.

Then, tell me! What makes it a BIG DEAL?

Jeongyeonah~ it's so hard for me. It's so hard that you can't remember everything about us. Ever since you've gotten an amnesia, I feel like we're so distant.

What the? Now, it's my fault!?

I'm not saying anything like that. I'm just saying that...

No! That's what you meant! Why? Isn't it hard for me to be a person whom I can't remember!? It's so hard to talk to people I don't know! I don't even know how to act towards them! I don't even know myself!
Now, I'm the one who's turned away from her.