TUWENTIEYT

Jeongyeon's POV
And this is it! All of us are gathered at the seashore with Jihyo's and Mark's masterpiece.

The customized altar, aisle, stage, and reception are all so perfect. Everything is just so relevant with the sea! Thanks mom and dork!

I made an eye contact with the crowd and they gestured a fighting sign.

I then, looked at mom Jihyo and she did the same fighting sign.

Lastly, to the dorkiest best man I met and indeed, he did the same.

Even the priest made a fighting sign.

Yah~ jinja. Everything is so in place. What's left now is...

Ya, jagiya! Aish, no wonder my bunny get jealous. Look at your bride! He tapped my shoulder.

I looked at her, walking towards us...and wow! She is so gorgeously gorgeous! I am so lucky! Thank you! *I imagined myself looking up when I said that*

I trust you, son. Her mom called me son! Oh my! She called me son already!

Well, she already calls me that back then but today is different! Yah~ em so happyyy!

I bowed to her and offered my bunny my left arm: Shall we?

She smiled while clinging to my arm and said: We shall, my Jeongie.

I looked back at the crowd once more and all of them cheered: Fighting! while raising their arms just high enough.

I love your necklace.

I love your wrist watch.

We whispered to each other. And as you can see, those are our parents' gifts.

She's gotten a locket and inside is a watch. And obviously, I've gotten a watch. Our parents are so sweet, aren't they?

-

You may now kiss the bride. Yah~ I think I won't forget this moment ever!

We kissed. We actually kissed with love and passion. Seriously tho, this moment is so precious! Besides the first time we met, became friends, confessed, first kissed, became...

we get it, okay? enough now.

Oh, sorry. haha. I'm just...

can't blame you tho. congratulations again, mate.

thank you so much, mate!

We ran to the other end of the altar hand in hand. As we reached it, she threw the bouquet backwards.

And to our surprise, mom Jihyo caught it!

Ey, Thomas is blushing! They teased.

Yah! You and your filthy mouths!

We shared a very long laugh.

Let's celebrate! Bambam dabbed as he said that, pointing at the other side of the seashore.

-

Each of them gave their congratulatory speech and gifts. We danced and we danced. We danced a party dance, then a slow dance. We repeated that for what I think is more than twice?

Now, the sun is rising. All of us are so amazed by the view. It's so beautiful!...but not as beautiful as my bunny.

Nayeon and I are slow dancing. I can feel that she's getting sleepy. She rested her head on my chest as we swayed to the music, holding each other tightly.