FIFTIN

Jeongyeon's POV
Yaaa~ my bunny is just so cute with a ponytail. How I missed this goddess! She even gets more and more beautiful everyday. She's just so perfect. She looks so cute being shocked and all tho.😍
Yoo Jeongyeon! She left her seat and came up to me. Then, she hugged me. SHE.HUGGED.ME. I like this scenario tho.
Ey, Bunny-ah. I.Can't.Breathe. I said, pretending to be choked. She didn't let go. SHE.DID.NOT.LET.GO. She even hugged me tighter! Then, she let go and hit my chest.
Didn't you miss your wife!? How dare you!? Is she serious? She's so in-character and it's giving me a pure false hope. Nayeonah~ please don't make me fall even harder! Yah~ I sound like a girl right now. haha. bleh.
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Are you just going to stand there and do nothing to make me feel better, or..!?
Or what? Em so trying hard to be chill. What is happening to my chill self?
Okay, I guess you don't love me enough. She said, disappointed while turning around, trying to walk away.
Bunny, bunnyah! It's not like that. I love you. I really do! I'm sorry. It's just...
She then turned back to me and smiled.
You're forgiven, jagiya! I love you, too. Mwah! She gave me a flying kiss. But you don't understand, Nayeonah. My feelings for you can't be stopped. It's just getting deeper and deeper.
Jeongie? Her smile faded away. Are you okay? She came closer and cupped my face. I can't take it!
I love you, Nayeon! I confessed while pulling away her hands from my face.
She smiled, feeling relieved. I know, Jeongie and you also know that I love you, too, right? She said as she walked closer.
No, Nayeon. I love you not in a way a father loves his daughter nor a friend loves his friend. I love you, Im Nayeon. I admitted, turning away. Now that I said it, things between us might change...she might change...everything might change. What have I done?
-
yea, you're kinda right, Jeong. you do sound like a girl. let's stop right here, yea?✌
-
Nayeon's POV
No, Nayeon. I love you not in a way a father loves his daughter nor a friend loves his friend. I love you, Im Nayeon.
Wow. Was he serious!? Love? He loves me? Did I hear it right? I was just standing still, not knowing what to say nor do.
I'm sorry, Nayeonah. He said as he tried to walk away. Jeongyeonah! Don't go! I grabbed him by the wrist. This may sound crazy but I think I'm developing some sort of feelings towards you, too. I confessed out of nowhere.
-
ey~Jeongyeonah. Nayeonah. that was an unexpected double confession in just a day lols. okay, goin' back😅
-
Will you let me court you, Im Nayeon? He held my hands with hopeful eyes. So cute! But hey, it isn't the time for admiring my crush who has a crush on me, too, right? Alright, going back...
Of course! Please do! My brain commanded my body to hug him and I voluntarily did what brainy said.
You don't know how happy you made me, Bunny-ah! Thank you so much! He tightly hugged me back.
-
ughm, guys? can't you just go straight to having a relationship already 'cause it seems like Jeong has been courting you for the last three days you've been spending time together? just sayin' tho.
-
Jihyo's POV
Ey, school's over forever!...but hello, job for a lifetime. And oh, yea! This is what summer is all about –after job seeking that wasn't so hard because of the CEO twins' help, hanging out in the Yoo's Mansion with 3 cringey couples and 1 in denial couple. It's been 9 months since Michaeng, Satzu, and Dahmo started dating. They have officially sailed! Bwahahahahaha! I am so right from the start. The only ship that isn't officially sailing yet is 2yeon! And gosh, they are the parents of those flirts! How come they haven't started dating yet? It's been 10 months since Jeongyeon started to court Nayeon! Hello?
Yah! You flirts! The eight of them turned their gaze to me. Haha. They are so used to being called "flirts" and it's so amusing! bleh!
No, not you. You two flirts, come with me to the library and let's have a private talk. I pointed at 2yeon.
Why not talk here? Chaeng complained.
Yea! All of them agreed.
Yah! You and your nagging mouths! Don't be such a girl!
Ey, as if you aren't one. Momo fired back to me. And, oh! Btw, he finally learned to talk straight without saying "ughm"! Want to know why? It's because of his "Dubu Dubu Heart Heart" duh! Going back...
That's nonsense! Let's go, you flirts. I then grabbed the two with each of my hand.
-
What's up, mom? Jeong asked as soon as we reached the library.
Do you remember what happened here 10 months ago? Nayeon asked out of nowhere.
Of course, Bunny-ah! He answered as he dragged her to the "hideout" they went to when we were playing hide and seek. They talked about cringey things –super corny ones, to be exact!
Ey~ I walked towards their direction. this is what I want to talk about. I added, seriously.
What is it, Thomas? She asked, confused yet smiling. He just nodded to what she said and looked at me.
Isn't it about time for you to finally be together? Isn't it about time for you I said, pointing at Nayeon to be my official daughter-in-law?
They looked at each other, chuckling.
Yah! You and your flirty stares! They should thank me tho 'cause you know, I didn't spank them while saying that line. bleh. Did you forget that I was here, too!? I acted upset.
Ey, mom. Chill like your son right here. Jeong said as he came to me and massaged my back.
Then, explain! I commanded.
Hey, when will you stop being so cruel to my Jeongie, Mic Thomas? And yes, Nabongs already learned to call Ostrich by his nickname in front of me, in front of everybody. You see? You see what I'm taking about? They should officially date, right?
-
that's what I was tryna tell them like a few minutes ago, Jihyo😑but they just don't listen😶
-
I imitated Nabongs' tone: Hey, when will you start answering my question, my son and my future daughter-in-law?
Yah! Im Jihyo! She playfully complained. Jeong just chuckled.
What now? I impatiently asked.
Alright, it's Jeongie, okay? She looked at him. He told me not to rush. He wants me to be certain with what I feel. And...
Gosh, I can't take this anymore! Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay! Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop! I get it, okay? I cut her off. Hello? It's gettin' more and more cringey, duh!
What's up with you, Thomas? They laughed.
I get it already! Stop being so corny! I covered my ears and closed my eyes. They just answered me with a laugh. THEY.JUST.LAUGHED.AT.ME. Yah! You and your smug faces! I tried to hit them but they ran away.
And so, we ran around the library and chased each other. Then suddenly, Nabongs tripped and fell on Ostrich! They were looking at each other as if I wasn't there at all. They...okay, I'll stop 'cause it's ewww. BLEH!
-
The seven of us got accepted to our jobs (thanks to the CEO twins who endorsed and promoted us to what field we were applying for) and we'll start after two months. We'll enjoy summer first, of course! And gosh! Please 2yeon, let your ship sail already!
-
Everything was going so well for everyone. But I guess, people are right: "Change is the only permanent thing in the world."

............................................................
Keepin' it short and simple 'cause em short lmao
............................................................
2yeon's child~