TUWENTIFOR

Jeongyeon's POV
Alright, so this is it, guys! This is the day I, mom Jihyo, and dorky Mark have been waiting for! Well, you may say it's only me who has been waiting for this day but you know, the two are the proposal planners; so you can also say that they have been waiting for this day, too.

alright, Jeong. it's fine. we already understand. enough, please.

Yah! Why do you only appear at times where you just tease us, huh?

because it's fun?😕and besides, if I appear when you have problems, do you think the story will make sense at all?😑

Well, do you think appearing at times like this just to tease makes sense?

alright, then. i give up😓

So, as I was saying...

Yah! You and your corny thoughts! Jihyo shouted at me but nuh uh! she didn't spank me!😝

Ey, Im Jihyo! You didn't have to shout at him. Mark then came to me and massaged my ears.

Well, even if Mark's on my side, you know I can't pay revenge to Jihyo.😏

Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Mark Tuan! ARE YOU REALLY SURE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A SECRET LOVE AFFAIR?

Aish, this ship mom of mine can be so stubborn at times. How many times do we have to tell her?

And, what does she think we are? Traitors!?

How many times do we have to tell you, Im Jihyo? -Mark

WE.ARE.NOT.IN.A.RELATIONSHIT. -me

Aish, it's just that, you guys are so...Jihyo's scratching her chin as if she has a beard while looking up as if she's thinking deeply –very deep.

So what? We asked at the same time.

You see? There! She said, pointing at us excitedly as if she found the most brilliant answer in a quiz bee.

What? Then, again, Mark and I asked at the same time.

That! She repeated, pointing at once this time.

We looked at each other first. Then, we looked at Jihyo and asked: What?

INCLINED! She clapped her hands once as soon as she figured the word out.

Boom! Again, she clapped at once, showing off this time.

She then nodded her head, saying: Inclined. You guys are so inclined, that's why.

Aah~ We nodded as we agreed.

But... -Mark

What's up with that? -me

Did you know? Nabongs even got jealous of Mark! Her eyes widen as she said that, as if she really wanted to convince us.

Yah! Wae? Wae? Wae? Why me tho? He then asked as if being harassed.

(1) The day that you woke up, you didn't remember her and instead, you remember him, pointing at Mark.
(2) You always want to spend time with him, still pointing at Mark.
(3) You guys always stick together, pointing at me then him, back and forth.
(4) You're so crazy for each other, that you even rejected Nayeon unnie's offer to go out and have dinner once, this time, pointing at me.
(5) YOU.TWO.ARE.SO.CLINGY.

She then blew her bangs. Aish, mom Jihyo, as if you're not used to narrate such long explanations in one breathing.😏

She added: Now tell me, Yoo Jeongyeon, Mark Tuan, YOU.AREN'T.IN.A.RELATIONSHIP.RIGHT?