THRI

Alright, kiddos! That's all for the morning. See you this afternoon. Prof X exchanged goodbyes with his only students.
yea, he had only nine students. Why? Because they have a private room and they are hella rich! And all of them are friends...well soon!
right. goin' back...
So, guys. Do you want to eat "outside" or wait for our food here? Jihyo asked.
Oh, btw! Jihyo is our leader. Well, our circle of friends. Dahyun informed.
But if you want to join this little circle of friends... Nayeon was cut off by Jeongyeon saying
Then, let's be friends. He put up his chill smile with enthusiasm this time.
Everyone agreed and had handshakes.
-
Nayeon's POV
Well, this handshake is taking a little time.
But I don't know. I think I like it.
Ehem! Jihyo faked a cough.
She added Ever since Jeong shakes Nabongs' hand; Chaeng shakes Minari's hand; Tzuyoda shakes Sana-chan's hand; and Momoring shakes Dubu's hand –it's like time has stopped.
Wait, your nickname is...
Nabongs? -Jeongyeon
Minari? -Chaeyoung
Sana-chan? -Tzuyu
Dubu? -Momo
All of them said at the same time. Daebak!
Probably yes. Mina answered.
But you can let go now. Jihyo said with a teasing tone.
We all let go at the same time.
I swear we all looked so red and disappointed.
Yah! Guys you've had enough. You've held hands for 4673493754 years! Jihyo shouted playfully.
And you've just met! Gosh! She added.
Yah, Jihyo-ah. Why are you so bitter, anyway? Tzuyu teased.
All of us laughed.
Ey, Jihyo is jealous. Sana added.
Uh huh! So what are you trying to say, then? I'm jealous of you, getting lovey dovey and all? Jihyo teased back.
I swear we all looked so red 2.0!
Alright, ladies and gentlemen! Enough and have your scrumptious lunch.
Cook Y had always brought our lunch here.
When we don't like to eat, he nags like a mom...well, more like a disappointed...father.
Alright, going back.
Wow, daebak! Thank you...
Cook Y. Mina finished Chaeng's statement.
And I swear Mina was I don't know, blushing again? haha
Eat well, kiddos! he then left.
Let's eat then! Em hungryyy
Yah! You're always hungry tho. Tzuyu teased Momo.
We started eating and the guys rearranged their chairs.
They didn't have to but I don't know why I feel so happy.
So this is how Jeong looks like up close.
His hair flips naturally. His eyes look so dreamy. His jawline is so on-point. His lips...
Omo!
Wait, ughm...Jeong? Let's ughm...change that! Jeongie? Yea! Jeongie sounds better!
What sounds better Nayeonah? Jeongie asked.
Did I really said that out loud?
Nvm, let me say it.
So only I can get to call him that. haha
Nayeonah?
Oh, yea. I just thought about the nickname Jihyo gave you. Wouldn't it be better if I call you Jeongie instead?
He answered just immediately. Then, only you can call me that.
Wait what!?
I swear I'm screaming so loud in my mind!
Well, you know...since you...but if you don't want to...
Gosh, he's stuttering and somehow he looked so cute.
No! I'm the only one, yea.
What the hell, Nayeon!?
You look so desperate!
Ugh...think of something!
Then, what do you want to call me, then?
Good one! High Five! /@self!
I'll call you...hmm...uh huh! I'll call you "My Bunny". Well, since the nicknames are only for us, you know... He faked a laugh.
Sure! Let's eat, then, "Jeongie" I smiled at him and showed him my bunny toothy smile.
Wow, Bunny-ah. You really looked like a bunny. A happy one. I like it.
Jeongie, you're making me shy. I playfully covered my face.
Yah. Bunny-ah. Stop covering such a beautiful view and start eating up. Lunch is almost over, you know.
We ate up.
And wow. He looked so serious while eating.
He didn't even notice that I'm looking.
Wait, I didn't even notice all of us are playing the staring game (well, except for Jeongie and Momo haha)
Yah! You and your flirty stares! Stop it and eat up! Lunch is almost over and we have to go on a trip in our favorite rocket ship. I swear Jihyo is so loud.
Rocket ship?
She just likes to sing the "we're going on a trip..." part in a Little Einsteins song. Mina answered Chaeng.
Ahh~ The guys said in unison.
-
There it goes...the bell ringing like a nagging Jihyo. haha

............................................................
Keepin' it short and simple 'cause em short lmao.
............................................................
2yeon's child~