TUWENTITHRI

Jihyo's POV
Nabongs just arrived home with her ship child, Chaeyoungie.

Hey there, granny! Chaeng said as he went for a hug.

Aw~ little cub. I hugged him back.

Yah! Im Jihyo! Am I a ghost to you?

Well, at least now, you can feel the way I feel when the eight of you flirt in front of my big and pretty eyes. I said casually, shrugging my shoulders.

We shared a laugh –a very long one. lols~

Right, I better get going noonas.

You have work tomorrow?

None. Why, granny? Both of them suddenly became curious and all.

Perfect! Now, shoo shoo. I said as I pushed him outside.

Yah! Why? They even said that in the same time!

I'll just text you tonight, cub! I continued to push him. He almost hit his head on the car's door! peace, little cub!✌

Bye! Nabongs and I waved our hands as he hit the road.

-

Yah! Im Jihyo! What was that about, huh? She asked as she hit my arm.

Oh, nothing. I acted innocent, giving my shoulders a shrug.

Yah! Jinja, Mic Thomas! Jinja! Now, she's acting like a stressed mom. You won't get upset after you find out what we'll do tomorrow. Bwahahahahahahaha!
...
Yah! Why are your lips swollen, huh? She looks so shook tho! haha. 2yeon ship is so funny!

If only you could see her facial expressions...you.would.totally.lose.it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But, you know that I already know what you know that has happened earlier, right?

yah, mic thomas! you're such a tease😂

Well, they don't call me what they call me for nothing.😎

what actually do they call you?😕

hahahahahahahahaha...secret😝

hey, that's unfair!😟

bleh. haha.

Right, going back to the corner, where I first saw Nayeon's swollen lips😂

Swollen!? What? Where? Nice try acting all clueless and innocently touching your lips, Nabongs.

Haha. Nice try, unnie. I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

Alright. Alright. I give up. She then raised her hands in the air like she's been hostaged. Nabongs is so hilarious!

So, what would you like to tell me? I gestured my hand for her to go on.

I really am laughing so hard in my mind right now. I think I'm tearing up.

I think, Jeongie got his memory back, and... Oh my gosh! I can tell she's so embarrassed. She's not even looking at me! lols~

Really!? He got his memory back!? Gosh, he has so much to talk to me about! She then furrowed her brows to me, confused and irritated. haha.

Yes, and we...we ughm... Holy cow! She's getting redder than the reddest tomato one can ever see!

I let go of my crossed arms to the air, acting like my patience is wearing thin. You what? Gosh, Nabongs! I crossed my arms again, tapping my right foot on the floor.