ILEVEN

Nayeon saw someone being harassed by a boy. She immediately went their way.
Excuse me, sir. I believe you're hurting the girl. She said as she went between them, protecting the girl.
Sunbae?
Nayeon?
The girl and the boy shockingly asked.
Mark?
Well, look who's here. If it isn't the "slut" who's after my d-i-c-k.
What the actual fuck, Mark?
You! Go somewhere else and I'll have my lunch.
The girl ran away and bumped into someone.
-
Jeongyeon's POV
Hey, are you okay? The girl looked so scared and worried.
Jeongyeon sunbae?
Hey, are you okay?
No. First, I was forced to ditch class because of Mark sunbae. Second, I encountered two sunbaes from the private classroom in just a day. And third, I think Nayeon sunbae is in big trouble because of Mark sunbae. Please help her, Jeongyeon sunbae! Woah. She said that in just one breathing. And she's a polite kid. Wait what!? Nayeon!?
Im Nayeon?
Yes, sunbae!
Where are they?
Let's go, sunbae! She pulled me by the wrist and ran.
But hey, this kid is really polite tho.
-
Nayeon's POV
Mark pushed me inside the men's comfort room and locked it after the girl ran away. Gosh, I hope she's looking for help.
You don't have to stalk me if you're hungry. You can just call me or text me, right? He said while touching his crotch seductively. But eww no. HELL NO!
Don't be assuming, dickhead!
That's what I like about you, slut. You act hard-to-get and it makes me so horny. He said with a seductive voice while putting my hair behind my ears. Don't fvcking dare touch my hair and put it behind my ear 'cause Jeongyeon is the only one who can do that to me...well, of course, I can do that to myself, too. So, that makes us two.
Anyhow...
Back off, Mark!
Get ready, baby. He said as he licked his lips like ewww. He removed his shirt, and almost unlock his buttons and zipper when...
The door was swang open by a hard kick...a very very hard one to be exact. 'Cause you know, the door couldn't break like that if...okay, going back
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH HER, YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!
Wait, that voice...
The girl from earlier pulled me outside the CR. Jeongyeon!?
I'm so glad I bumped into Jeongyeon sunbae, sunbae. If I didn't, I don't know what would've happened. I'm so sorry, sunbae if we took so long. And, are you okay? Wow, she said that in one breathing? And she is so polite tho. Anyway, I just answered her with a nod and a smile. Of course, I said my thanks.
Come on, man! We're having a private time!
Well, fuck you! Jeongie punched him. He looked a hero tho. Well, "my" hero.
FUCK! Mark said as Jeongie hit his filthy downder.
Not so horny now, are you? DICKHEAD!
Fuck you, man! Mark said, struggling because of the kick.
FUCK YOU MORE, ASSHOLE! He fired back as he kicked that asshole's downder again. Yea! Right! Jeongie! Fighting!
Aah! Fuck! It hurts, mate. Stop! Stop it! You deserve it tho!
If I ever see you again doing this to Nayeon, or anyone, that's not the only fucking thing you'll fucking get. I won't stop hurting you until you learn to respect a woman, you dickhead!
Wow. It's my first time seeing him this angry and swearing so much. He looked so manly tho. Cute~
-
The security arrived and Jeongie came out. Before they left, he stopped them, giving back Mark's shirt. What a cutie. He thanked them and even bowed to them. He also thanked the girl and her mom who came to pick her up; and yes, he bowed.
Are you alright, Bunnyah? Are you hurt or something? Did he touch you? I'm so sorry, Nayeonah. I should've stick by your side. He looked so sorry, worried, and angry.
Hey, I'm fine, okay? It isn't your fault.
He smiled a little. How I love his smile.
He then held my hand and dragged me to a fancy restaurant in the mall.
Let's eat first. Then, let's buy you some new clothes, go home, get rid of his filthy touches, and follow mom and the others.
He really cared so much. He's really fulfilling his promise.
-
The waiter noted what we ordered and left. He's staring at me, stll worried. We looked like we're on a date tho.
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Don't stare at me like that. You're making me melt.
But I like staring at you more than I like staring at his stupid face.
He surely hates Mark that much. Cute~
Aish, Jeongie. Chill.
Okay, if you say so. He smiled at me
He smiled even wider when a girl came our way.
Seulgi noona! You're here! He looked so excited and they even hugged each other in front of me. IN.FRONT.OF.ME.
Hi, I'm Seulgi. She offered her hand to me.
I accepted it. Im Nayeon. I smiled at her.
She handed something to my Jeongie and winked. What the hell was that!?
Can you list the boys who harassed you before? Thank you. She smiled and handed me a paper and a pen.
It's okay, Bunnyah. Jeongie smiled at me while nodding.
Wait, he never called me "bunny" when someone's around tho.
Anyhow, I wrote down the names of those bastards.
Thanks, Nayeon. She smiled. Hey, kid. I'll leave now.
Aren't you going to stay for lunch?
Nah, your Irene noona and I have a movie date. Thanks, btw.
Ah, okay. He winked.
Why do they keep on winking to each other!?
Enjoy! They said at the same time.
-
We were eating and indeed, Jeongie was seriously eating his food. He didn't even look at me!.
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon!
Yea, Bunny-ah? Still not looking.
Why are you so serious?
Because nothing's funny?
Gosh, Jeongie. *facepalm*
I'm eating, Nayeon. He even call me "Nayeon". Was he serious!?
Anyhow, what's up with the list?
I'll send it to your mom so that they'll be expelled.
Wait, Jeongyeon. What do you think you're doing? I'm kinda mad at them but they deserve education, too.
I know, that's why sending them to an all boys school is the main part of the petition.
Are you being serious right now?
Do I look like I'm joking?
No, it's just that it's too much.
Well, harassing you is too much. Gosh, he's so protective. Cute~
And let's not argue. I'll tell your mom everything because she deserves to know. But I'll make sure that she'll understand. What a gentleman. Cute~
Here. He gave me a pretty ponytail. So that's what Seulgi unnie gave him. But why did she have to wink?
-
Jeongyeon's POV
We were done eating. We went straight to her favorite brands.
Wait, Bunny-ah. You only have an hour and we'll leave, arasso?
1 hour!? Seriously Jeongyeon!?
Yah! We have other plans, remember? We can go back here some other time and shop all day.
Okay okay. She replied and stomping her feet like a little girl who can't get a teddy.
Oh, right! Teddy!
(bold - Jeong; italic - Seulgi)
Yes?
Noona, one last thing. Can you please buy me a teddy bunny?
Aish Jeongyeon, can't you just by it yourself?
You know I can't take my eyes off of her because of what happened, right?
Arasso, arasso. Be thankful Irene and I are still waiting for the movie premiere.
Be fast, okay? Noona?
Aish, this kid. So drunk in love. Bye, gotta run!
-
I already knew that I liked her. But "love"? I don't know. Maybe? But I don't care what my feelings are called. The important thing is I have to make her forget those bastards...I have to take care of her.
-
Here you go, kid! Seulgi noona said.
Thanks so much, noona! And hi Irene noona!
Hey, kid! It's the first time I see you going crazy and all for a girl, yea? Irene noona teased.
Say what you want, noona. haha.
We said our goodbyes and I returned inside the stall.
40 minutes left!

............................................................
Keepin' it short and simple 'cause em short lmao
............................................................
2yeon's child~