THIRTIN

Nayeon's POV
I'm sorry, mom, okay? Jeongie immediately ran to Jihyo and hugged her with his pouty lips. IN.FRONT.OF.ME. JUST.WOW.
Do you know how long I've been dating myself because 2yeon's children are having "so much fun"!? She scolded while pointing at the others.
Wait, who's 2yeon? I'm so confused tho.
That's us, silly. He answered with a chuckle and sparkly eyes. How cute.
Gosh, Nabongs. na(YEON)+jeong(YEON)=2YEON, duh! She explained.
Ah~ so it's like a ship name?
Yea. He replied while scratching his nape unnecessarily. Wait, is it me, or he's just blushing? Dunno, but cute😊
And of course, you have your ship children: Michaeng, Satzu, and Dahmo. Get it? She added. Wow. We have children now?
O-kay? I replied with brows furrowed.
Mom, you're a granny already!
Yah! You and your dirty mouth! She shouted while spanking his head playfully. It's making me jea..- going back...
Now, explain! She commanded him. Yah, this kid. Did she forget that Jeongyeon's still older than her? And how could she do that to my Jeongie? So cruel, right? But she's my cousin tho, so can't do anything. Sorry, Jeongieee~
-
I just watched them talk about the incident earlier. He's so serious as always. He even showed her some live-actions, delivering the exact lines from earlier! He's so amazing and cute, right? His expressions were so tense, as if he couldn't feel anything else than rage towards Mark. Well, can't blame Jeongie tho.
-
Yah! Bunny-ah. Are you with us?
Yah! Im Jihyo! How dare you call me "Bunny-ah"?
Oh, sorry I forgot! Only "Jeongie" can call you that. She sarcastically bowed her head to "apologize".
Mom, stop teasing my bunny. Jeongie spoke up. He called me "his bunny" even if we're with Jihyo!
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Why are you calling me "bunny" in front of everyone lately?
Yah! Im Nayeon! He really likes to imitate me tho. So cute. It's my nickname for you so I can call you "my bunny" if I want to. My heart rate, Yoo Jeongyeon! Are you ashamed of me, Im Nayeon? Wait, no, no, no, no, and no!
I like it, Jeongie.
Yah! Im Jihyo!
What!? That's what you're gonna say tho. She said acting all innocent.
Anyhow, let's pack up. It's getting late. It's CEO time tomorrow. Already? We just got here, Jeongie. Well, likely 'cause you spent most of our time explaining to your cruel mom...wait, you're not going to school tomorrow?
Don't look so sad, Nabongs. It'll just be a day without your beloved...Jeongie cut Jihyo of while putting his right hand on her big mouth. We get it, we get it, mom.
Will you go with Chaeng? I asked.
Probably not. He's way too focused on "other things"...it's impossible to work with him. He replied, looking at Michaeng's direction.
-
We drove home and as usual, we waited for everyone to leave before we hit the road.
Let's stop by a restaurant first, Bunny-ah. Lego!  Aw~ so sweet!
Jeongie, I thought you have work?
But let me make sure you ate dinner first. Besides, you're on my priority lane. Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Pay attention to my heart rate!
Jeongieee~ you're making me shy. I said as I covered my face.
Yah! Bunny-ah! What did I say about covering your face? Oopsy! Sorry, Jeongie.
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Can't you stand a minute without seeing my beautiful face? I tried to act cool. Hope it worked.
Who can? Yah! I can't keep calm, Jeongyeonah! But I do hope I'm the only one 'cause I'd be jealous. Why are you doing this to me? Can't you see? I can't breathe properly already!
Aish, Jeongie. You're so possessive!
We're here! Let me open the door for you. You'll lose weight doing that for me, Jeongie. Anyhow, did he just change the topic? Oh, well.
-
He pulled the chair for me and smiled. He's such a gentleman! Cute. We ordered what we wanted...correction: what I wanted. He just gets what I get and it's cuuute! We looked like a couple tho. haha, nah.
I'll just go to the restroom. It'll be quick.
Jeongie, you don't have to rush.
But I can't leave you for so long. Strangers are everywhere, see? Aish, what are you? A bodyguard? Besides, I'll miss you. He said as he walked away. Would you look at that? He just left me and I was smiling like an idiot. Gosh, Jeongyeon. If you aren't my type, I'll...-wait, what? Ughm...
-
Jeongyeon's POV
I was heading back to where Nayeon was when I saw a guy trying to flirt with her. HE'S.FLIRTING.WITH.MY.BUNNY.IN.FRONT.OF.MY.EFFIN'.FACE. Like, what the hell? I was gone for only a minute!
You see now, Nayeon? I can't promise you not to swear as long as there are filthy animals around you! Sorry for the word! And sorry for ruining my promise!
My chill hands turned into fury fists but of course, I kept my cool. I didn't want to embarrass my bunny.
Excuse me, you are? I came up to them.
Oh, I was introducing myself to this beautiful lady...you know, tryna hang out. The guy said confidently.
Oh, really? I said sarcastically and Nayeon just looked at us.
Yea, and maybe we can do some "things" together, you know. He said full of hope in his lustful eyes. God, he's so annoying! Help me to stop myself from beating up this bastard!
Aw~ sorry, mate. She's my girlfriend and I won't let that happen, will I? I patted his back, smiling at his smug face while showing him how sarcastic those pat and smile were.
A-hihi. He faked a laugh, removing my hand from his back. Sorry, mate. Taking a step backward. Spare my life! He said as he ran like the wind.
-
Whoa. That was tense. Of course, Bunny-ah! HE WAS TRYIN' TO MAKE A MOVE ON YOU! HE WAS TRYNA BE DIRTY!
Sorry, Nayeonah. I bowed my head.
What? Sorry? No, Jeongie. I'm just so overwhelmed you're here to protect me from the bad guys just like a father...yea, a "father". at least, you love me tho. just like what you promised. I can't ever thank you enough.
Well, I can't ever thank my mom enough for giving me birth and giving me an opportunity to meet your mom, whom I can't ever thank enough of for giving me a chance to meet you. Whoa, the girl we met earlier has a strong influence tho. I just said that in one breathing, man! IN.ONE.BREATHING!
Did the girl we met earlier sort of ughm...influenced you?
Did the youngest Yoo sort of ughm...influenced you? I imitated her.
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Don't forget, you still have some explaining to do. Not again! And explanation? What for? And how can girls listen to boring explanations all the time? How can they manage to do that?
Yah! What did I do this time?
Me, your girlfriend? Ouch, I forgot, you don't like me back.
He wouldn't leave if I didn't say that. Bleh!
Yah~ look at you. One minute you're a responsible dad; the last minute you're a spoiled brat.
At least, you like it. I swear she's so red. What made her cheeks flame up tho?
Yah! Let's go home. You have work tomorrow.
Bad thing Bunny-ah...
What?
I already have mom Jihyo, I can't call you mom...and you and I have kids already.
But we have kids, Jeongie. Just think of me as your wife, reminding you about work. She smiled with her bunny teeth. Nayeonah! Watch your mouth 'cause I can't breathe from your attacks!
Lego!
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! You're changing the topic!
What? I acted annoyed but I seriously liked it tho.
Hmp! She turned around, arms crossed. She then stomped her feet while walking towards the parking lot. What a cutie.
Yah! Jagiya! Wait up! I shouted as I ran to her.
Apologize to you wife this instance! She commanded while pointing to the ground.
I kneeled. I'm sorry, Nayeonah.
Nayeonah? Who's that? She acted innocent and all.
I'm sorry, Bunny-ah.
Hmm, better. I was about to stand up when...but is that what you call your wife!? Kneel! Aish, this bunny's so stubborn. Cute.
I kneeled back saying: I'm sorry, Jagiya.
She smiled, showing her gums.
That's more like it. You're forgiven, sweetie. She opened the car's door for herself and went inside. Just like that, I was frozen.
Jagiii~ what are you waiting for?
I ran to the driver's seat and hit the engine.
Lego!
You really can't hit the road without saying "Lego!"...imitating me...can you?
Of course, I love legos! I answered while driving.
You love legos!?
Why are you so shocked tho? I chuckled.
Because you don't look like you enjoy those kind of stuff. Aish, this bunny. If I didn't love you...nah, haha. Wait, what? "Love"? going back...
Well, I enjoy talking to you more.
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Stop making me blush! Wait, I make you blush? Yah! Don't give me false hope!
We're here! I said as I got out to open the door for her.
She saw me offering my hand to her and she smiled. Thanks, love! "Love"? Holy moly, bunny! Stop playing games with my heart. I like it tho.
I escorted her inside.
-
It's about time, son! Look at the time! You suggested to go home early and look at you...bringing Nayeon home late! Oh, no!  Not a nagging Jihyo again!
Yah! Stop scolding my husband, mother-in-law. He had enough for today and he has work tomorrow. I don't know what game you're playing, Nabongs but it surely gives me false hope!
Ey, husband, yea? Jihyo teasingly looked at me and moved her eyebrows up and down more than 9 times.
Enough teasing, mommy. I'll go home, now.
You sure, son? Your wife might get depressed. my bunny hit her arm lightly.
I'll go with you to the porch.
Sure, Bunny-ah.
Yah! You and your flirty moves! Am I a ghost to you?
Mom! -me; Thomas! -bunny
haha. bleh! bye my flirt son! Aish, mom Thomas!
We reached her porch already...sadly.
So, see you the day after tomorrow? Bye~ I said while walking backwards.
I'll wait for you, jagiii! She said as she waved.

............................................................
Keepin' it short and simple 'cause em short lmao
............................................................
2yeon's child~