SIKS

Nayeon's POV
My family and I went for a trip, I was nine.
Jeongie looked so serious while listening to me.
Cute~
We were driving home and a vehicle came our way. Our driver was panicking and couldn't avoid the vehicle for the road was too narrow. I think my father already knew what's gonna happen.
Jeongie patted my back.
Such a cutie.
He covered me with his arms. We crashed! I woke up in the hospital. Mom was there with bandages all over her, crying. I wanted to run to her but my left leg was stopping me. She noticed me and ran to me and hugged me. I had a surgery. My left leg had one.
Gosh, he looked more serious and more worried. Cutie~
She then informed me about my father...he died because he was hit so hard, especially his head.
I didn't know why but a tear fell from my eyes. It was so embarrassing but I couldn't help it.
He wrapped his arms around me, giving me comfort. He was so warm.
I'm so sorry, Nayeon.
He didn't call me "Bunny-ah"? He sure was serious.
I didn't know why (2.0) but i suddenly blurted out,
But you know what hurts the most? All this time, I just wanted to feel how to be taken care of by a man 'cause I didn't get to experience it after my father died. But the boys I met, hoping to be a good friends just think I'm after...you know.
Well, maybe my heart just wanted to open up to him.
I do end up opening up to my boy "friends" (well, now, we're not friends anymore because they are jerks and maniacs) but I've never mentioned this before.
-
Jeongyeon's POV
But you know what's hurt the most? All this time, I just wanted to feel how to be taken care of by a man 'cause I didn't get to experience it after my father died. But the boys I met, hoping to be a good friends just think I'm after...you know.
I don't know who they are but I'm sure my chill fists will be fired up and burn 'em!
Nayeonah, don't mind them and forget about them. I'll be your friend. I'll take care of you...well, I'll try hard to be a father to you but it will be awkward since you're older.
There it was –her toothy smile, showing her bunny teeth.
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! I look younger than you tho! She hit me playfully.
And how did you know?
Your mom and I had a talk before I accepted her offer.
Wait, what? She looked so confused.
Cute~
My parents have retired from our company. Considering that the little cub and I are the eldest. Dad chose us to be the CEOs.
We-wait, "little cub"? you call Chaeng a little cub? Why is she so cute?
Oh, haha. Yea, mom, dad, and the three of us call him that.
Oh, okay. Can I call him that, too?
Yes, but you can't think of another nickname for him and call him that. Your nicknaming is only for me, arasso?
I sound like a jealous boyfrie-...wait, going back.
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Do you want to keep me all to yourself?
I swear, both of us turned red.
-
Nayeon's POV
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Do you want to keep me all to yourself?
Wait, what? Where did that come from?
I swear, we blushed so hard!
Anyhow, Bunny-ah...let's go back to my flashback. He ruffled my hair.
Yea, let's do that. I faked a laugh.
Your mom and my mom have been very good friends since high school. Up to this day, they are partners. The Yoo Company is the investor of the JYP University; the school is the company's biggest endorser. He said, looking like a proud president. Cute~
Aah~ so pabo of me. Yoo Company and Yoo brothers! Gosh!
He suddenly hit me lightly.
Yah! Im Nayeon! Imitating me.
Don't call yourself pabo. It's bad. It doesn't suit you. He mumbled.
He does know how to make me blush tho.
Change the topic, pabo!
Aish, he just said not to.
So what's the offer?
Don't change the topic and promise to me first.
Yea, yea. I promise.
Good.
You see? People get why Jeongie and Chaeng are fraternal because he looks like the cub's father. It's just that he looks like an ostrich and not a lion. haha
So the offer was, we transfer to that school, so there will be no hassles and you know what I mean like meetings and all, blah blah blah.
Jeongie, I thought this "offer" was such a big deal tho.
It was a big deal. I met you because of this deal.
I swear Yoo Jeongyeon does know how to make me blush 2.0.
If I were to think about it, we didn't even need to go to school. We've studied in this "Disney castle" our whole life. But, I felt like saying yes. He looked so happy tho. Cute~
-
Seriously Nabongs, how many times did you say Jeong is cute? haha don't worry tho, 'cause Jeong said you're cute a couple of times, too.

............................................................
Keepin' it short and simple 'cause em short lmao
............................................................
2yeon's child~