EYT

Nayeon's POV
We were arranging our seats and I couldn't see my Jeongie. I left him here, right? Oh, and Chaeng, too –he's missing.
Speaking of... Guys, Ostrich hyung can't join us. He has some paper works to finish. Chaeng said as he ran towards us.
How about you, cub?
I finished mine already. He answered Mina.
Oh, bummer. He's such a good eater. Tzuyu acted like he was disappointed.
Oh, well. Let Moguri devour all the food! Sana said with sass as usual, but that time had a little genuine sarcasm.
Yes, it was funny but it'd be funnier if Jeongie was here.
Jihyo nudged me and whispered: Nabongs, don't be so sad. We'll meet at school the day after tomorrow or we can hang out tomorrow.
Oh, yea. I forgot to mention, we'd have no classes tomorrow 'cause the JYP University would have it's monthly check up from the staff of Yoo Company.
Do I look so down?...'cause I'm totally fine. I whispered back and faked a smile.
You obviously look so down and don't you dare lie to me.
Yea, she's absolutely right.
Then, she just smiled at me and we continued eating and chit chatting.
-
Jeongyeon's POV
I can't believe she'll think of me that way.
I can't do this. He's so sweet and we just met today. It's because that's just the way I am!...to you!
I don't wanna judge but those "boys" I used to call friends were like him at first –a gentleman; and two days later, a fvckboy. You don't wanna judge? But you're already doing it!😒
There's a side of me saying he's different but it's always been this way. The only difference is I'm so tired of being in the same situation all over again and this time, I won't let that happen. But you didn't need to compare me with those jerks😑
The worse part? When he cupped my face, I remembered what those bastards tried to do to me. With that you suddenly thought of me like a maniac!?😔
I don't want to think of him this way, but I should put limitations... I thought we were doing so well...😞
She's talking to herself about me, turning into a bastard!? But that's just not me. I respect her. I have a mom for Pete's sake! I knew her last week; I was so amazed by her. I met her only today and I think I like her...but sadly, we're not just in the same track.
Aah~ Nayeonah! Get out of my mind!
I seriously didn't have paper works to be obliged with, I just needed an excuse to avoid her. And I hated myself for doing that!
I looked out the window, they were cleaning everything up already.
*Knock knock*
Hyung! We'll just escort them to their homes! Do you want to join? Chaeng shouted.
No! I need to finish this, cub! I shouted back.
At least say your goodbye tho! We'll be waiting downstairs! I heard his footsteps running downstairs.
Aish, this kid is so stubborn! Can't he just see that I'm doing something "important" here?
At the end, I went downstairs avoiding someone's gaze.
-
Nayeon's POV
"We were enjoying" so hard that we didn't notice the time running. We had to go home and the guys offered to give us a ride. Wasn't Jeongie gonna say goodbye?
Speaking of...Hey, guys. Sorry I couldn't join you. I forgot that I still had paper works to finish. He wasn't even looking at me. Is he avoiding me or something?
It's okay. They said.
But make sure to hang out with us tomorrow, arrasso? Jihyo commanded.
Sure. And yea, sorry if I can't escort you, too. He's still not looking at me. Seriously, Jeongyeon!?
It's okay, again. They said and laugh.
It wasn't funny tho. It's as if he couldn't see me!
We have to go, hyung. We don't want mom and dad to catch us outside this late. Chaeng informed.
Alright. Bye and stay safe! He hugged each of us and when it's my turn, he seemed uneasy. His hug this time was way colder from his hug in the "hideout"!
I then said coldly: Good night. Bye.
He replied: Good night and take care.
Even if something's odd, he still showed he cared. But what was "odd"?

.............................................................
Keepin' it short and simple 'cause em short lmao
.............................................................
2yeon's child~