FORTIN

Nayeon's POV
I was already finished preparing for school and I bet, Jihyo was, too. but...*sigh* today will be a along day. A BORING ONE to be exact. Jeongie's gone for work and gosh! How can I even survive this day with a loud Jihyo, Jeongie and my ship children having their own world, and without him?
Yah! Daughter-in-law! Don't think about my son that much! The morning is just so fresh! Go down and have a breakfast! You see what I'm talking about? Wait...did Jihyo just read my mind?
Coming, mom-in-law! I said as I went down the stairs. Yah~ would you look at that. We're really getting into this fam tree thing. I like it tho! Hope he's feeling the same way.
Have mom left already?
What mom? I'm here, who are you looking for? Aish, this train is so in-character!..and stubborn!
Im Jihyooo!
Haha bleh. She left already.
Why so early?
She has a full sched today. I wonder if mom's going to meet with my Jeongie.
Yah! You and your flirty mind! Good thing she still has a little respect for me 'cause you know, everytime she says that line to someone, she spanks his/her head playfully. But she didn't hit me haha bleh.
Don't think of him that much 'cause he's thinking of you that much already. It's ew and cringey! Wait, did she just read my mind 2.0?
And yes, it's obvious that you're thinking of him. Gosh, Nabongs. You're so flirt.
Did she just read my mind 3.0?
Yah! Im Jihyo! It's just that...
...it's just that you miss him already. She cut me off.
Yah!
Now, eat your breakfast. I don't wanna be scolded by my son. Wait, what?
I knew you'd wonder. He told me to make sure you ate breakfast. Did she just read my mind 4.0? And stop wondering if I can read your mind, okay? Wait, what? Here's the real thing: He wants me to apologize to you in his behalf 'cause he can't contact you. He left his phone at home and he can't go back anymore 'cause he just has 9 minutes left before his first meeting starts. So, "Bunny-ah", sorryyy. And, he wants me to make sure you ate breakfast before going to school. If I successfully did everything, he'd give me something. So...eat now! Aish, this kid! Wait, is it me, or it's the girl Jeongie and I met yesterday influencing this mic?
Yah! Don't compare me to that girl 'cause I've been speaking long and loud things for my whole life normally! She shouted the last part. And, don't wonder if I can read your mind 'cause it's a waste of time! Now, eat or we'll end up trapped in traffic! Aish, this mic is so loud and demanding.
Yah! My ears!
-
Nabongs! They greeted genuinely.
God Jihyo! They said as they bowed. Aish, these fools! How can this idiot fool all of them, including Jeongyeon?
Is it me or you guys are so early today? I pointed at Mina, Sana, and Dahyun.
Aish, do you really have to ask that? They're flirting for Pete's sake, Nabongs! Jihyo teased. *sigh* Thomas, it's early in the morning and youre playing your games already!
I know what you're thinking, Nabongs.
Wait, did she just..?
And I already told you to stop wondering if I could read your mind, didn't I? How can Jihyo do that? Nah, maybe my face shows my curiosity. lols~
And you thought I didn't know about these three guys picking you up at your houses? Nuh uh, little flirts! How did she know?
How did you know? They asked at the same time. Guess, they're the ones who can read my mind now.
Haha I'm not gonna tell. Jihyo answered with her arms crossed, turning around with a stupid smirk on her face.
Jihyo! We all complained.
You see these eyes? We nodded for a few times. They can see every one of you wherever you are! She added, trying to convince us...well, more like trying to make a fool out of us.
That's stupid, Mic Thomas! Sana said.
Ms. Squirrel here, is right, granny. Tzuyu supported her.
And yea, we know that your eyes are big but...
You can't just ughm...see everything. Momo finished Dahyun's statement.
Haha nah. Jeongyeon told me. bleh. Jihyo admitted.
Yah! Unnie! Mina complained.
We all laughed tho. This train is driving everyone crazy.
-
By the way, noona... Chaeng stood up and came to me. Ostrich Hyung wanted to give this to you. Another pretty ponytail! In case you left the other one. He added. Wow! It's been 2 days and Jeongie's still the sweet gentleman I know...plus, he's even getting more caring!
Ey, Nabongs, don't blush in front of us. It's cringey! This train doesn't know when to stop, does she?
Yah! Im Jihyo!
-
Alright, kiddos! See you this afty! Prof X is so cute being all friendly and all...but not as cute as my Jeongie!
Hey, kids! Here's your lunch! Chef Y suddenly came out of nowhere.
Whoa, chef! It looks like we have a new dish in our menu, yea?
Yah! You and your dorky mouth! Jihyo shouted at Dahyun while spanking her head playfully.
Gosh, Dubu. Do you really have to state the obvious? Sana teased.
Yah! Don't talk to her like that, guys. She's just excited.
Ey~ sorry for teasing your wife. Jihyo and Sana bowed to "apologize" to Momo. Once again, we shared a laugh.
And, Ms. Im, Mr. Yoo, the eldest one, told me to escort you to my kitchen.
Ey~ heart heart! They teased as soon as they heard what Chef Y said.
-
We reached Chef Y's "kitchen". It didn't look like a simple kitchen in a school's cafeteria tho. Oh, well, maybe because he just cooked for us. It looked more of a condo unit...and it's my first time seeing it here in the school I'd been going to my whole life!
Yes, Ms. Im?
Ughm, no, it's just that it's my first time seeing your "kitchen". I think it's obvious that I looked curious.
Oh, yes! I have never invited any of you here 'cause it's a part of the school policy...and there's a possibility that you'll know my secret recipes! He has this sense of humor, too. Chef Y is so cute...but not as cute as my Jeongie!
Here is your sit, Ms! He pulled out the chair for me.
Thanks, Chef! I showed him my toothy smile.
Hmm, now I know why. He suddenly said out of nowhere.
Pardon?
Oh, it's nothing, Ms. He walked away to get our food. Here you go, Ms! He placed our food on the table. I'll be leaving you now, Ms. Enjoy! He waved as he went to the door. But wait, then I have to eat these all by myself? I thought Chef Y and I would eat these together tho. Why, oh, why, Chef Y? lols~
Then, okay. I'll eat these well. I sighed, then I put my hair in a ponytail,. Correction: a "new" ponytail. How I wish Jeongie was here. My phone suddenly rang.
(bold - Nayeon; italic - Jihyo)
What took you so long to answer, daughter-in-law!? Is she being serious right now? It's just two rings for Pete's sake!
Yah! Im Jihyo! It was just two rings! And don't shout at me!
Okay. haha. We'll be heading to our house for a trip in our favorite rocket ship. Aish, this kid! One minute, she's acting like an old lady; and the last minute, she's going crazy for Disney's Little Einsteins? Gosh, Thomas!
Yah! Even if I can't see you, I still know what you're thinking. So, stop thinking!
Aish, Jihyo! But how can I go home?
Haha bleh. Then, she hung up. SHE.HUNG.UP. Would you just look at that!?
Aah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Come here and save me! I screamed as I covered my face.
Yah! Im Nayeon! What did I say about covering your face? Yoo Jeongyeon!? I looked up and saw him. He was standing right in front of me!

............................................................
Keepin' it short and simple 'cause em short lmao
............................................................
2yeon's child~