TUWENTISEVEN

Nayeon's POV
As soon as we reached the beach, I rushed outside the car.

Yah! Where do you think you're going?

Ugh! Not now, Mic Thomas!

I'll look for Mark and end his life.

Yah! You and your violent self! Then again, she just shouted without spanking me. bleh.

Do that some other time. We need to do your make up!

Make up? What for?

My goodness, Nabongs! You're getting married!

Wait, what? I'm getting married right away!? And it's midnight!? What the?

Jihyo then dragged me while saying: I forgot to mention, you two will get married here and thanks we have a dab friend like Bambam –we can keep this beach to ourselves for two good days. And this is the "big midnight". Get it? 'Cause Jeongyeon made it. Isn't funny, right?

We-we-wait... I swung my arm from her grip and stopped walking.

Aish, this bunny. Can't you just ask me when we're at our room already? We're tryna catch the time here.

Oh, okay. She then continued to drag me to our destination.

-

Jeongyeon's POV
My bunny looked so shocked when mom Jihyo told her that we're getting married this instance. She's so cute!

But waaah! I can't believe it! She actually said "yes" with no doubt! It's like a dream come true!

you sound like a girl again, mr. ostrich.

It's okay as long as I experience happiness with my one and only love.

yah! my 2yeon heart, jeongyeonah!

Well, haha. But why did you have to make us fight like that, stupid fool?

aish, this ostrich. i did it for the sake of the story, okay? you're so stubborn.

Well, you made us a happy ending. So, I guess it's cool now.

hey, don't say it like that.

Right, sorry. Let me repeat: Well, you made a way to make us happy anyway. Now, we're on our way to happily ever after. So, I guess it's cool now.

that's more like it! now, shoo because your dad will talk to you.

Hey son. Dad came to me.

Yes, dad?

I have something for you. He handed me a gift. It's not something you can call that expensive but I want you to cherish it not because her mom, your mom and I gave it to you two; but because it reminds you to make time for each other. He gestured me to open it while he was speaking.

I don't know why but why am I starting to tear up?

Aw, son! You remind me of my younger self when I was getting married.

We then shared a little chuckle while I was wiping my tears away and he's patting my shoulder.

You guys grew up as the men you ought to be. He then held my shoulders proudly.

Thank you so much, dad!

Whoo! My brothers, Mark, Bambam and the XY couple cheered as some were being styled and some waiting.

-

Nayeon's POV
I still can't believe it! I'm getting married with my one and only Jeongie! All of it is so fast!

hey, congratulations to the both of you.

Oh, hey! It's the first time you came without teasing. haha. But hey, thanks for everything.

well, it's my pleasure to be a part of your story. thank you.

The pleasure is mine.

now, now. your moms will come for you. fighting, 2yeon!

Thank you!

Oh, hey. I looked up to my moms and smiled with my toothy bunny smile.

Now, I really get it why my son can't get his heart back from you. He's always captured by your genuinely warm smile. Jmom said to me with sincere happiness in her eyes.

Gosh, Jeongdae. I really am reminded of my younger self by Nayeonie.

Me, too! They were like Minseok and I back then.

We then shared a little laugh.

We have something for you, dear. Nmom handed me a gift. It's not something you can call that expensive but we want you to cherish it not because us two and Minseok gave it to you two; but because it reminds you to make time for each other. Jmom gestured me to open it while she was speaking.

Gosh! I think I'm crying!

Don't cry, sweetie. You'll have your make up soon and you don't want to have red, swollen eyes, do you? Nmom joked.

Aish, this bunny mom!

But thank you guys for this. I hugged them both.

Whoo! Thomas, MiSaiDa, and Seulrene cheered for us.

............................................................
Keepin' it short and simple 'cause em short lmao
And just like that, one more chappy and we'll say "baby bye bye".
............................................................
2yeon's child~