TUWELV

Jeongyeon's POV
I looked at my watch. Okay, still have 20 minutes. I just sat there and chilled while playing with the teddy bunny. It really reminded me of her. My bunny really looked like this teddy bunny.
-
Nayeon's POV
I finally decided what to buy. I was about to show what I tried on to my Jeongie until I saw him playing with a teddy bunny. It seemed like he's playing with me 'cause he was playing with a teddy bunny while waiting for "his bunny". How cute was that? I took a picture of him and it was sooo cuteee!
Jeongieee~ I walked up to him.
-
Jeongyeon's POV
Jeongieee~  I heard her say and I looked up to her.
Wow! was all I could say. She seriously looked like a goddess! Scratch that, she's a goddess indeed.
What a goddess!
Thanks? She said while her cheeks turned red.
Did I just say that out loud?
Alright, here you go. I gave her the teddy bunny.
Thanks, Jeongieee! She showed her toothy smile. How I love that smile.
Let's pay for that, Bunny-ah. Let's go home and zoooooom haha.
O-kay? You're so corny, Jeongie...but it's cute. Yah! Bunny-ah! How dare you make my heart rate beat abnormally?
Haha. Lego!
-
After paying for the casual pair of clothes (that didn't look so casual on her 'cause she made everything gorgeously gorgeous), we went to the parking lot and looked for my chill car.
As usual, I opened the door for her.
Jeongie, you don't have to open the door for me everytime we use your car.
Yah! Im Nayeon! Isn't it you who wants to be taken care of? I'm just doing my job. I chill pouted.
-
Nayeon's POV
Yah! Im Nayeon! Isn't it you who wants to be taken care of? I'm just doing my job. He said while pouting.
He pouted again! I repeat! He pouted again! Plus, the sweet man he was, he delivered his sweet lines just like that, striking straight to my heart!
Okay, get a hold of yourself, Nayeon and act cool.
Going back...
Fine, fine, fine, fine. You won, okay? Thanks Jeongie! Mwuah! I hope that worked.
His reply was just a chuckle. A cute chuckle tho.
-
The whole ride was almost boring if he wasn't speaking at all. He was talking to Seulgi the whole time! I almost got jea..-yea, right! Seulgi's his noona, secretary, and close friend. I think, they're talking about something that deals with work.
-
He opened the car's door for me. We were greeted by the aunties.
Hello, ma'am, sir.
He smiled at them Hello to you, too, aunties. He calls them "auntie", too? How polite, right?
Hey, aunties! I greeted them.
We went inside.
Do you need us, ma'am?
No, thanks, auntie. I'll just take a bath and we'll hit the road again.
Okay, ma'am.
You call them "auntie", too? He asked.
Of course. What do you think of me, huh?
He chuckled. No, it just means they've been with you for a long time and you treat each other well.
Ah~ yes. You're right. So that means it's the same for you.
Yes. haha. Now, go get changed. He smiled. His smile gets me everytime!
I'll wait for you here. He said as he sat on the couch. And you have 20 minutes to prepare.
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Why do you always have to take control of the time?
Yah! Im Nayeon! imitating me...fyi, we are so late and besides, that's how life is. Time is gold, chop chop chop! He lectured while chopping his left hand with his right one.
Arasso, father! haha. I went to my room and lied the teddy bunny on my bed. I took a bath right after.
-
Jeongyeon's POV
Timer starts now! You got 20 minutes, bunny. I took out my phone and got 21 messages and 7 missed calls...and all of them were from mom Jihyo! Oh god, help me!
(bold - Jeongyeon; italic - Jihyo)
Yah! You and your abuse! I did tell you to enjoy but I didn't say to ditch us!
I'm so sorry mom, something happened and I hate it, really. Don't shout please, my eardrums...
I will shout when I want to! Don't tell me what to do, son!
Okay, mom. Sorryyy.
Now, explain!
Nayeon met Mark at the mall and he harassed her.
Wait, what? Is she okay? Are you okay?
Yes, mom.
Alright, still going?
Yes, mom.
Take care of her, yea? And tell me the whole story as soon as you reach us.
Will do, mom. Bye.
Bye, stay safe!
I sighed in relief, knowing she's not "that" mad.
Why do you look like you survived from a battlefield?
I didn't even notice my bunny.
Mom Jihyo's getting impatient. You see? We have to use every minute of our time carefully.
Okay, father. haha. Let's hit the road.
-
Yea, I opened the door for her. I hit the engine and zooom!
Btw, you're so adorable. Well, that came out of nowhere.
Yah! You're making me shy. She hit my arm playfully.
What? It's true tho.
Fuck.
What did you just say?
Oh, sorry for the word. I forgot the ponytail you gave me.
But when I saw her left wrist...
Yah~ bunny. What do you call this? I asked as I held her wrist high enough for her to see.
Oh, sorry...and thanks!
And don't swear, it's bad. I let go of her.
Look who's talking. How cute. She's crossing her arms like a little kid. My heart.
Yah! I was just so triggered by him, okay? And I'm sorry, it won't happen again...but I can't promise.
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon!
Well, someone can hurt you and it can really anger me. So technically, I can't keep that promise...just that promise!
-
Nayeon's POV
Well, someone can hurt you and it can really anger me. So technically, I can't keep that promise...just that promise!
Gosh, he's so sincere. I don't know but he just makes my heart flutter. Does he even know what he's doing? I think he doesn't. Let's hope he doesn't 'cause he may stop it 'cause he'll think we'll be awkward. And I don't want that to happen. No, no, no, no, and no.
Bunny-ah, are you okay?
Oh, yea. I just thought of something.
He held my left hand and caressed it while saying: Hey, don't think about it, okay? Everything's okay now. I'll just be here for you...to comfort you, protect you, take care of you, and love you.
Aw, he's so sweet. But wait, love?
Love?
No, ughm...not in that way! Ugh we're here, bunny. Let's go! He ran outside and went to open the door for me. He's not looking at me and he looked so nervous.
Thanks.
Yea, after you? Still not looking.
-
It's about time, you flirts! Jihyo scolded while crossing her arms and tapping her feet.

............................................................
Keepin' it short and simple 'cause em short lmao
............................................................
2yeon's child~