SIKSTIN

Jeongyeon's POV
This is it! I'll finally ask my one and only bunny to be my girlfriend! I am so excited! I know I sound like a girl again...but hello? I can finally be his boyfriend! Ey, em so confident haha. Let me rephrase that: I can finally be his boyfriend! Did it make a difference? Haha. Bleh! This will be the most delightful moment of my life (if ever she says "yes" of course) besides our wedding, coming anniversaries and babies...wait, what? okay, ughm...well, I had to finish work, first, of course. Aah! It's a Saturday but I'm here at my stupid office!
Boss Dongsaeng~ someone's here to see you. Seulgi noona informed me. Is it my bunny?
Ostrich Hyung! Aish, I thought it's Nayeon!
What is it, cub?
Yah! Hyung! Why do you look so disappointed, huh? Chaeng asked with a smirk on his face. You were hoping I was Nayeon noona, yea? Eyyy~ He even high fived with Seulgi noona! Aish, these tease people!
Alright, alright. What is it?
I just want to inform you that "your bunny" He doesn't know when to stop, does he? will have an overtime, so what will we do?
What? She doesn't have work, how come? Like, what the!?
Jihyo said she's going to shift today 'cause yoo have work today. Yah~ my bunny is so sweet. But still...
Alright, I'll just ask her out tomorrow.
I'll dial her for you. Seulgi noona suggested.
Alright bro, sayonara! He's so into Minaring, yea?
Please do, noona. Thanks.
Here you go, Boss Dongsaeng. She handed me the phone.
-
(bold - Jeongyeon; italic -Nayeon)
Yes? How may I help you?
Can you go out with me tomorrow, Ms. Beautiful?
Oh, I'm sorry. My Ostrich will be waiting for me at the zoo. Yah! Im Nayeon! haha.
What's with the ostrich? Would you rather have a date with an ostrich than a handsome guy like me?
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Don't brag about yourself. I heard her chuckle on the other line. Besides, you're the ostrich I'd like to meet. Yah~ it's so early in the morning and my heart is abnormally beating already.
Ey, a date with a handsome ostrich?
The most handsome one to be exact!
Who's bragging now?
At least I'm bragging about yoo. This bunny is so cute!
Alright, alright. So, let's meet at the zoo tomorrow? I saw Seulgi noona holding her laugh. Aish, this pringle!
Alright, I'll go to your house tomorrow.
Wait, no! I'll pick you up.
I insist. You're from work the whole week and... This bunny is so sweet!
As if you're not having an overtime later.
At least I had a rest last week.
Alright. I give up. Seulgi noona then burst into laughter. This pringle is so weird haha.
Okay, tomorrow, 10 am sharp, okay? I'll get going now.
Okay, I love yoo.
Yoo Jeongyeon! Hearteu~ love yoo. She hung up. *sigh* can't wait for tomorrow tho.
-
Alright, so we have more time to prepare, dobgsaengah. What do we do? She excitedly asked with full support.
Let's buy some gifts at the mall, yea?
Can we go with your Irene noona? She asked, full of hope in her eyes.
Of course, noona! Let's go to the mall after work, is it cool?
Let's do that! I can tell, we're both excitedly excited! I'm so happy that all of the guys support me!
-
Nayeon's POV
I am so excited. We'll have a date this morning and I hope it'll last until night.
Yah! You and your flirty mind! Jihyo clapped her hands in front of my face. IN.FRONT.OF.MY.FACE. Well, at least she didn't spank me unlike she usually did to others. haha. bleh.
It's just 9 in the morning and yet you're so loud already.
Ey, as if I don't do this at 5 am. We laughed together. And yea, stop thinking about him and prepare already! Did she just..? And don't wonder if I can read your mind 'cause it's a waste of time! Chop! Chop! Chop!
-
Bye, Jihyo~ I said as I was walking to the door.
Have a flirty date, flirts! Aish, this train, really. Gosh!
-
Momma! The three Yoo(s) greeted me in unison.
Hey, my lovely kids!
But, mom. I have to go now, I have a date with my pengu. Chaeng looked so excited tho. Those two are so in love!
It's okay, cub. Like Jihyo always says: Have a flirty date!
Ya, noona. It doesn't suit you. Yea, I know. Only Mic Thomas can say that haha.
Alright, alright. I give up. We laughed for like, five minutes. lols.
How about you two? Don't you have dates?
Ms. Squirrel and I will go out on a date tomorrow 'cause she's going out with mom today and she has no work tomorrow, so yea.
Ya~ Tzuyoda. You call Sana's mom "mom"? Ey~ I teased.
What's wrong with that? All of us call each other's mom "mom" tho.
You even call our parents "mom" and "dad". Momo supported him.
Okay, so that was a total fire back.
Alright, I give up. I raised my hands up the sky. How about you, Moguri?
We'll have a date this evening, mom. He answered while munching his food.
-
My phone suddenly lighted up. What the?
Hey, it's a video! Come here! I told the two.
And so, we sat on the couch, anticipating what the video will show. To my surprise...I saw Jeongyeon lying on the bed, asleep and shirtless! What the hell!? Then, what happened next was the first thing in the world I didn't want to see. How could he!?
-
Jeongyeon's POV
I was awoken by the sun rays, hitting my eyes. My head kinda hurt. I looked around and knew this wasn't my room. What the h did happen last night? I turned to my left and saw a sleeping girl, naked! BESIDE.ME.WAS.A.SLEEPING.GIRL.NAKED. Like, what the actual fuck!?
She opened her eyes and smirked. She effin' smirked.
Hey there, sweetie.
Don't fucking call me that! What happened!? What the hell did you do to me?
Chill, there, honey.
Don't fucking call me anything and tell me! I almost hit her.
Okay! Okay! I'll stop, okay? I'll talk!
Speak!
I was just forced to do this, okay? I was paid a lot and I needed the money so bad.
Who fucking forced you, then!?
Jungkook and some other guys. Wait, did I hear that name from somewhere?
Jungkook!?
Yea, Jeon Jungkook. He's one of my customers at the bar. That bastard never learned!? She continued: I was instructed to send them the video.
Video?
The video I took when I kissed you, I rode you...
You what!?
Don't worry, I didn't follow the part where they told me that you should be totally naked. Relieved! But still!
Show me the video! She hesitated at first. Show me the stupid video!
She did what she was told. Right after I watched it, all I could feel was disgust and shame! What will they do with that video!?
I left the girl and rushed to my house.
-
I reached my house and what I saw was so heartbreaking. Right there, I already knew that she knew.

............................................................
Keepin' it short and simple 'cause em short lmao
............................................................
2yeon's child~