TU

Four handsome guys entered the room.
Alright, let's hear your voices. Prof X requested.
Let's start from...wait, all of you are brothers? And you and you are fraternal twins!? He shockingly added.
The five girls were also shocked.
Yea. The four guys answered in unison with a slight chuckle.
Alright, Mr. Yoo? pointing at Jeongyeon. Let's start from the eldest.
Me?
Yes, "yoo" Prof X replied with a chuckle.
The girls looked at him and anticipated what he was going to say.
Nayeon on the other hand, unconsciously focused with her brows furrowed like solving a math problem.
Jeongyeon put up his chill smile and said Hi, my name is Yoo Jeongyeon. I'm the eldest among the four of us. He is my twin brother. pointing at Chaeyoung.
/I get it why you're fraternal. Yoo look like a responsible dad and Chaeyoung looks like your youngest son. Nayeon laughed at the thought./
Most of the people we've met say we are fraternal for a reason and it's because he is shorter than me.
Everyone laughed and Chaeyoung glared at him playfully, causing everyone to laugh even more.
/The short one looks so playful and...cute. Mina thought to herself./
I'm Chaeyoung. And yes, I get that a lot and it's cute. Joke~ He then introduced himself and put up his chill smile.
/He thinks him, being short is cute? How cute. Mina thought./
Tzuyu followed and put up his chill smile. Tzuyu is the name.
That's it? Sana asked.
Yah! You and your... Jihyo was cut off by him.
Okay MsThatLooksLikeASquirrel. slightly chuckling.
These brothers of mine call me "Tzuyoda" 'cause I look like...
YODA! He was cut off by everyone, including the prof, gosh why? haha
And yea, you guys can call me that if you want to. Happy now, MsThatLooksLikeASquirrel?
Sana just shrugged and looked at him with sass.
Lastly, Momo put up his chill smile and said Hey, ughm...I am Momo. And Ughm...I'm the youngest among the four of us. He's ughm...my twin brother. pointing at Tzuyu.
/Why does he have to say ughm all the time? Dahyun asked her inner self./
Sorry everyone, he's just sleepy and hungry as always that's why he stutters like this. Tzuyu faked an embarrassed look.
Everyone laughed again.
/Always sleepy and hungry? How cute. Dahyun thought./
Oh, and ughm...I forgot to mention. We ughm... Momo was cut off by his twin.
Let me continue. Most of the people say we're fraternal for a reason, too. It's because I look like Z. Tao while he looks like Jinyoung Park. Well, an upgraded version of Mr. Park, rather.
/Hmm, this Tzuyoda isn't that bad after all. Sana thought./
/He does look like an upgraded version of Jinyoung Park!/ Dahyun high-fives with Tzuyu in her mind.
-
I bet they'd be cool to hang out with. Jihyo thought to herself.
We can be good friends. The other four girls thought to themselves.
Prof X blurted out, Alright, Jeongyeon sits with Nayeon. Chaeyoung sits with Mina. Tzuyu sits with Sana. Lastly, Momo sits with Dahyun. And chair number 10 sits with Jihyo.
Everyone laughed. Gosh, this would be a long day.

............................................................
Keepin' it short and simple 'cause em short lmao
............................................................
2yeon's child~