WAN

Mark pulled Nayeon into an empty classroom. What the hell? Nayeon shouted. He kissed her forcefully only to be replied with a hard SLAP! What are you doing, Nayeonah? Don't you want this? He asked with a smirk. This? Really? Are you kidding me right now? I thought we were doing so well, Mark! She said with disappointment. But.. She didn't let hin finish instead, she slapped him again. I thought you were different from those jerks! I thought you would never think of me this way! You're just like them! You think I'm a slut!
-
With that, she left the room and slayed the hallways with her sly aura. Well, that was another drama drama! She thought to herself.
-
Nayeonah! Jihyo, Mina, Sana, and Dahyun greeted. She only showed her bunny teeth as she walked inside their private classroom. Yea! They have a private classroom. Why? Because Nayeon is the dean's daughter, Jihyo is her cousin, and the other three are rich as f! And they are all friends! Booyah! lol
going back...gosh, enough bragging...
What took you so long? It's almost time. Mina asked. Nayeon sighed. Well... She was cut off by Sana. Uh huh! Another Mr.HeThinksYou'reASlutAfterHisNeverMindThing? Everyone looked at her. Yah! You and your clumsy mouth! Jihyo shouted at her while spanking her head playfully.
-
Alright kiddos! You okay having new friends around? Professor X genuinely asked. New kids to play with? Dahyun, sounding as excited. Yah! You and your dorky mouth! Jihyo shouted at her while spanking her head playfully. So, what now? He asked. Wait, what!? How come? Does mom know about this? Nayeon hysterically asked. Yes, of course. How can they even enter this floor without "the dean's consent"? He replied. Everyone was just so shocked with the sudden news. He then added. Girls, are you ready to meet the new "guys"? Mina suddenly reacted, looking up at Nayeon. Wait what? Guys?

.............................................................
Keepin' it short and simple 'cause em short lmao
.............................................................
2yeon's child~