SEVEN

The "hideout" swang open only to reveal three pairs holding their laughs and a train who's about to let out a smoke because of anger.
Told you they'd be here! Tzuyu proudly said.
Yah! You and your proud mouth! Jihyo shouted at him while spanking his head playfully.
-
Nayeon's POV
Hey, Mic Thomas! Jeongie sarcastically stood up to massage Jihyo.
Well, that gets me jea-...oh yea, going back...
Let me guess, Nabongs and Ostrich...you two exchanged life stories already like these flirts, didn't you? She asked us confidently.
I stood up and came to their way, saying
Oh, yea. And you call Jeongie...I mean Jeongyeon "Ostrich"?
Same goes with the -Jihyo
"Little Cub", -Mina
"Tzuyoda", -Sana
and "Moguri". -Dahyun
Just when I thought they were over with each other...these kids...they are so flirty, including you two...old flirts! Jihyo said, making the atmosphere very awkward.
And just when I thought we were saved, Sana came in the way, being "playful" and all:
Yah! Nabongs...you call Jeongyeon "Jeongie"?
What's wrong with that? And Jeongie made it worse but I like it somehow.
Ey, don't make fun of them.
Wow, Jihyo, coming from you. Tzuyu backed Sana up.
Well. haha. all of you have nicknames for each other tho. Do you want me to mention each?
What about we play the uno cards now? Mina cut her off.
Yea, since we already found hyung and noona. Chaeng backed her up.
But can we like, eat first?
Yea, I'm kinda hungry, too. Momo supported Dahyun's statement.
Yah! You and your dorky and hungry mouth! Jihyo shouted at them while spanking their heads playfully.
But can we like bail the cards thing? Sana asked with sass.
Yea, thanks to these two...pointing at me and Jeongie...we wasted our cards time. Tzuyu said, acting upset.
Aish, these two are so savage!
Alright, alright. Since Nabongs and Ostrich used most of our time just to find them, they'd be the ones to set the bonfire up! Jihyo announced.
Everyone clapped like winning awards.
Good luck! They said.
Don't get too "steamy"! What the hell?
-
Jeongyeon's POV
Setting up the fire was supposed to be burdensome but it turned out so delightful because of my bunny.
Yah! Bunny-ah...imitating her...let me fix your hair. I then put the strands of her hair, covering her face, behind her right ear.
Thanks. She looked red.
Why do you have to be so messy?
It's cute tho.
-
Nayeon's POV
Why do you have to be so messy?
Do I look ugly this way?
No, you still look beautiful but when you're messy, it hides your face and I don't like it.
Wait, I said it out loud again?
And I swear, I am so red right now.
-
Jeongyeon's POV
Why is she so red? Is she sick?
What's wrong with my bunny? I cupped her cheeks.
Nothing. She said as she removed my hands from her face.
Hey, what's wrong.
Ughm, nothing. She's avoiding my eyes.
Are you sick? You look uneasy.
No, I'm fine. Let me go get the others. She said as she left me at the backyard.
What's up with her?
Earlier we were a boy scout and a girl scout in a collaboration for setting fire, and later we were a "look at me" and an "avoid you" mess.
-
Nayeon's POV
I can't do this. He's so sweet and we just met today. I don't wanna judge but those "boys" I used to call friends were like him at first –a gentleman; and two days later, a fvckboy. There's a side of me saying he's different but it's always been this way. The only difference is I'm so tired of being in the same situation all over again and this time, I won't let that happen. The worse part? When he cupped my face, I remembered what those bastards tried to do to me. I don't want to think of him this way, but I should put limitations...or better...
Or better end it while you can? Yah! You and your stupid mouth!
Aish, this kid! If she wasn't the mom of our group, I'd punish her for sure.
Yah! Park Jihyo! I am...
Yea, yea. You're older than me. I know that already. But remember, I'm your mom outside our house and I think older. No offense tho.
She didn't even let me finish Yah this kid is seriously...never mind.
Anyhow, "unnie"...don't compare "your Jeongie" to those shits.
Yah! Watch your...
Yea, yea. I know I have big eyes but it can't see my mouth, okay? Unless I pout like this and do aegyo.
Aish, this kid's so stubborn! And her aegyo? Disgusting!
Look at her, she's laughing. SHE.IS.LAUGHING. Is the situation I'm in even funny?
But seriously, Nayeonah...don't do what you're thinking about earlier. I don't want you to regret everything in the end.
And now, she's like a serious mom, giving a love advice.
A "love advice"!? Where did that come from?
Like he said, "Nayeonah, don't mind them and forget about them. I'll be your friend. I'll take care of you..." She said, imitating my Jeongie.
Wait, were you there the whole time?
She left me and called the others while running like a kid who stole a candy bar in a candy store.
Yah! Park Jihyo!
Aish, thsi kid!

............................................................
Keepin' it short and simple 'cause em short lmao
............................................................
2yeon's child~