TUWENTIFAYV

Nayeon's POV
I sure am running out of patience right now. Why do the clock's hands have to be so slow? It's just 5 minutes until it's 12nn. Like, FIVE.GOOD.MINUTES.OF.WAITING. It is driving me crazy! I want to meet him already!

I miss him.

ey, nabongs😉

It's true tho. And by the way...

what?

Why do you only appear when you just want to tease?

yah~ you and your jeongie are just the same.

Really? Then, you're saying we're compatible, right? Thanks!😁

you didn't even ask me why😑you guys are so whipped for each other😏

Oh, well. Thanks! *hair flip*

So, as I was saying...

are you ignoring me now? jinja!

What? I already said "thanks" tho.

aish, you guys are so good at teasing me back.

*clock rang*

Oh, that's my stop! Bye you! haha. bleh!

yah! jinja!

-

I ran to the elevator as soon as I heard the clock rang. Gosh, this elevator is so slow.

it's the first time i see you being impatient and all, nayeonah.

...

yah! still ignoring me, huh?

...

Finally! I reached the first floor!

yah! jinjarago! my 2yeon feels by the way💞

As I was running, I bumped into someone. Aigoo~ what else can possibly go wrong? Gosh, I'll be late!

I'm so sorry, mister. Sorry, truly. I said as I bowed to him in a rush. But, I really am in a rush right now. I hope you could understand. I was about to run when...

Are you in a date, miss? He said as he grabbed my wrist. Wait...is he..? Can't you just spend your time with me instead? He added as he walked towards me, revealing himself.

Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! What are you? A creep? I said as I swung his hand away, acting irritated.

Yah! Im Nayeon! Oh, how I miss the way he imitates me! Is that what I am now to you? He pouted. I will repeat! HE.POUTED.IN.FRONT.OF.MY.FACE.

Ey, I was just joking, Jeongie.

He pouted even more. HE.POUTED.EVEN.MORE.

Wae?

He turned away with his arms crossed, stomping like a little boy who failed to convince his mom to play outside.

Yoo Jeongyeon... I tried to make him face me.

He turned to me like he was forced. You supposed to take a picture of me while I was pouting! Now he's pouting in a way that he looks like a baby begging his mom to feed him.

Oh.My.Gosh. He remembers how I used to really want to take a pic of him when he pouted back then!

So, it is true. He got his memory back?

I smiled to him as I got my phone.

CLICK

Aw~ my Jeongie is so cute! I said as I went closer to him.