TUWENTI

Nayeon's POV
Where is Mark, by the way? Good thing he changed the topic tho!
I was sweating so hard out there!
I'll call him, then! I rushed outside.
-
Yah~ why do you look like..?
SHH.DON'T.CONTINUE. I cut Mark's statement.
Ey, he's making you go heart heart, yea? Get it? "Heart Heart"? haha. He teased as he danced to Likey.
I don't remember who sang it. I still love it tho.
Right, going back...
Aish! Stop it, you dork!
Ey, calling me by the same nickname he gave me, yea? haha.
I just glared at him and acted as if I was a mom running out of patient for his three-year-old son.
Alright, alright. I'll stop now. He raised his arms as if giving up to the police.
Where are the unnies, by the way?
They left already. They have work, especially Seulgi noona. You know...yea.
It's a good thing her boss is awake now tho. He just nodded. Don't you have work?
Ey, want to keep him all to yourself, yea? Once again, he teased. Aish, this kid.
But I like it when someone teases me with my Jeongie. It makes my heart flutter happily.
Right, as I was saying...
Mark, if you won't stop, I'll... But seriously, you can actually tease me with Jeongie all day if you want. haha.
Okay, okay! I don't have work. It's my day off.
By the way, he's looking for you.
Really? Then let me go to my jagiya. haha. Ey, I said tease me with Jeongie; not tease yourself with him!
-
What took you so long, Bunny-ah? There he goes again! He called me "Bunny-ah"!
Yah! Act cool! @/self
This dork keeps teasing me. I said, pointing at Mark as I hit his back.
Yah! Why do you have to hit him? Jeongie acted upset.
Seriously, Yoo Jeongyeon!?
Come here, you poor little dork.
Mark then walked to his side as he put his tongue out like a kid teasing his sister.
I just rolled my eyes and fought back. BLEH! haha.
Ow! That hurts, mate! Jeongie burst into laughter. I thought you were defending me!
Serves you right, "dork"! I teased him and laughed along with my Jeongie.
Bwahahahahahahahahaha! You.Should've.Seen.You're.Face.Man!...You.Look.So.Hurt. HAHAHAHAHAHA He's so happy that his tummy seemed hurting. Cute!
Yah! You two! Once I get the chance, I'll tease you so much that you won't forget what I did. Bwahahahahaha! Joke. Bleh. Jeongie is so right. Mark is a total dork.
Jeongyeon's expression suddenly changed to what I couldn't describe. Why? What's wrong?
What's wrong, mate? He came close to Jeongyeon.
Don't touch me!
What's wrong, Jeongyeon? I'm so nervous right now.
Did he remember something that he wasn't suppose to?
You and I...he pointed to Mark then to himself...we don't have a love affair or something, right? We're not...you know?
Mark's and my worried face changed into a hilarious one.
Jeongie! You're gross! We laughed even more.
While Jeongyeon was so confused and SERIOUS.
I'm serious, guys. He said as he looked into our eyes.
Why would you think that, mate?
I don't know. It's just that a memory flashed to my mind. I think, it's just a glimpse.
Wait, I think I know where this is going. And Mark, too. Yea, we know.
Jeongyeon continued: We were in a room...you're shirtless and two policemen came for you. I handed a shirt to you. We weren't doing bad things, right?
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Out of all the things you would remember, you'd remember that scene!
And out of all the suspicions you'd come up with, you'd think that you're in a relationship with your past rival!?
Jinja, Yoo Jeongyeon! Jinja!
Aish, if I don't love you...really...yah~ haha.
Oh, that? No! No, nah. haha. Mark's uneasy now. bleh.
You sure?
Yea, yea. Em sure, man. He smiled but I could feel he's nervous. haha.
He then made an eye contact with me, pleading me to help him.
I just shrugged my shoulders and laughed in my head.
Then, what were we doing?
...
Jeongyeonah! Mom ran to him. Good thing mom and dad already arrived. Mark's saved by the bell! lols~
He looked so shocked tho. Cute.
again, Nabongs? how many times do you have to say that your Jeongie's cute? peace tho😝✌
I believe you're my mother?...Mom's hug becomes loose...and you're my father?
What are you talking about, son? Dad said as he furrowed his brows and looked at me, then Mark.
I forgot to mention, my memory's kinda...inaccurate right now. So, I'm sorry. Jeongie scratched his nape unnecessarily. Cute.
Oh, son. It's okay. The important thing is you're alright.
Thanks.Mom. I'm sure that this time, he can't breathe for real. haha.
Yah! Minseokah! Aren't you going to join us? Mom glared at dad.
Oh, right! Ughm...sorry, jagiya. He bowed before joining the hug.
They seriously remind me of me and Jeongyeon, really!
I wonder if we'll be like that when the time comes. haha. bleh.
What's wrong?
Nothing. Just another memory.
Share!
Do I have a girlfriend or...a wife? You were courting someone to become your girlfriend then your wife and that's ME!😁
Then, all of them looked at me and moved their eyebrows up and down a couple of times.
SERIOUSLY!? haha. but I like it, of course.
Bunny-ah? Myghad, Jeongyeonah! My heart!
Why would you ask that, by the way. I acted innocent and all.
Well, there's this girl that I call "love"...Love? A girl you call "love"? THAT'S ME! THAT'S ME! That.Is.Definitely.Me....and she calls me jagiya, too. Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! That's me, silly!
Once again, dad, mom, and Mark looked at me with their teasing smiles and teasing eyebrows. JINJA! lols~
...
Knock Knock
Booyah! Saved by the bell 2.0! bleh.
Surprise! our ship mom, ship children, and mom barged in...wait, mom!? haha.okay. Just overacting.
Our Jeongyeon is awake! Jihyo hoorayed.
Yah! Im Jihyo! He is "my" Jeongie. Did you forget?
Ey, noona. Someone's getting Ooh Jelly Jelly and all. haha. Tzuyu teased.
Who's jealous? Jeongie asked, confused.
Thanks a lot Jihyo! I thought I was saved already.
Oh, well. No one can save me like MY JEONGIE does.
what's with the uppercase, nabongs? ey~ you're being possessive, too. peace yow!😇
Stop it! haha but you know I like it.
got you there😉haha
Righty, going back...lols~
Did I say jealous? Sorry, I meant marvelous. hehe. Tzuyoda acted innocent.
I swear, we're all holding our laugh.
"Ey, noona"? Jeongie's tryna recall what his brother said. Cute! "Someone's getting ooh velly velly and all"? Marvelous?
...
Knock Knock
Boom! Saved by the bell 3.0! lmao~
Come in! We said in unison.
Good morning, everyone. The doctor greeted.
Annyeonghaseyo! We greeted back.
I see you already know what Mr. Jeongyeon's state is now, right?
Yes, doc. And trust me, it isn't easy. Dad joked around.
We laughed tho. haha. Sorry, Jeongie. Even the doctor laughed. lols~
Aish, why do I have to suffer like this?..and I have to suffer with these people, of all human beings in the world! Jeongie acted as if he was upset. So cute!
All of us laughed even more.
Aish, this ostrich! haha.
Yah! Yoo Minseok! Yoo Jeongyeon! Are you some sort of ranting ladies or something? Mom teased them.
I swear, all of us can't stop laughing!
Even tha doctor is having a very hard time to breathe! lols~

............................................................
Keepin' it short and simple 'cause em short lmao
............................................................
2yeon's child~