Chapter 2

My phone is ringing at the middle of my sleep. What? Why does my phone even ringing at this time?

I reached out for my phone at the side of my pillow.

'Hey honey. Is everything okay there?'

'Mum, it's only past three in the morning here.'

'Oh my bad. Is Ashton there with you?'

'Yeah.'

'Okay. Keep safe honey.'

'We will. Bye.'

And pressed ended. I put back my phone on where it is placed before and get back to sleep.

I turned the other side of the bed and see a beautiful curly-haired boy sleeping so innocent beside me. It's Ashton.

He's still holding a bag of popcorn in his arms. His mouth were slightly open and snoring a little. His hands have cheese powder on it. His legs were crossed over his ankles. Ashton looks very adorable in every way.

The TV is still on, but the movie's already finished. I took the remote on Ashton's chest and turn it off.

I moved slowly to get on the bed, but the bed is so soft that even the lightest move could make a loud noise.

"Hey, stop moving." He murmured in his groggy voice.

"Sorry. I just turn the TV off." I said turning my back to him.

Suddenly, He moved towards on me and started huddling on my back. His hand around my waist where the other is in his chest. His face is really close on my back that I can feel his heavy breathing as it pushed under my shirt. Yes. Ashton is always like that. He loves huddling and cuddling too much.

"Ew, stop..." I said pulling him away from me. And yes again. I am always like that too. It's not that I don't like to cuddle. I mean, I would love to but it's keeping me from falling in love more and more in him.

But instead of moving away, He even pulled me towards him placing my face buried on his chest and his hand around my back.

My hands were between our bodies to give us space but he grabbed my wrist and put it on his waist. My heart is really pounding so heart. Like it wants to come out of its own.

"I love you best friend." He whispered in a soft voice.

That I love you really echoed in my head. I just shooked my head in agreeing.

"Do you love me?" He asked looking down at me. Ashton always say He loves me every single day but I don't. Because I don't love him as a best friend so obviously, I can't say it.

Unlike him, He could say it whenever or wherever we are because it's not a big deal. Cause that I love you is followed by the word, best friend.

"I do." I whispered back.

"Why can't you say it?"

And I didn't answer. I pressed my head on his chest and wrapped my arms tightly to him.

"I love you, best friend." He said once more placing his chin on the top of my head.

Best friend.

**********

"C'mon Judith patootie. Mikey and Joyce are waiting in the park." Ashton said, grabbing my hands and.lifting my butt off the bed.

"Ugh- its still early. Just go. I'll just stay here." I groaned, not even opening my eyes.

"But that's the point of exercising in the morning. C'mon." He said, trying to convince me. "And you know, I don't want to be a third wheel over them."

He started jumping off the bed and shouting all over the room. I covered my face with a pillow but it isn't working.

"A'right. I'll just change."

"I'll wait you downstairs. I'll text Luke and Cal too."

"Not Cal." I said, disagreeing. "You know I get my nerves on that Asian guy."

"Why are so mean to him? The guy isn't even doing anything to you. And he's not Asian."

"I don't care."

I rolled my eyes to him.

**********

We have been running on the park for almost an hour. But, we stopped from time to time. Michael and Luke isn't here. So here's the four of us, Me, Ashton, Joyce and Calum.

We rested on a bench, Me and Joyce were sitting while Ash is standing in front of me and Calum, on the grass.

"Hey, summer is here. What's the plan?" Joyce started to talk.

"My family isn't here. I could do what I want." I said, sipping water.

"Except PMS." Calum teasing around and everyone laughed.

"Hahaha. So funny." I laughed sarcastically, rolling my eyes to him.

"Well, we could go up all nights in patootie's home. We could practice there in their basement." Ashton suggested.

"Not that. I mean, beach? vacation. Let's go on a vacation." Joyce getting straight on the point.

"Vacation? I'm on it." Calum agreed, giving Joyce a high five.

"Yeah, that's sounds fun."

"But, where?" Ashton asked.

Yeah. Where?

Where?

**********

A/N:

Chapter 2 is here. Guys, where? :)

Vote and comment.

- pizzagirlwithapen