Chapter 10

For the past forty eight hours, all I could hear from Ashton is Fleur, vice versa. They're so busy giving compliments about each other. Ashton's always following her wherever she goes. So does Fleur to Ash. And that makes me so pissed and not be in a good mood. Like how can you be in a good mood like this? I mean, this is the worst nightmare.

Out of nowhere, someone knocked at the door. God! Fleur won't stop asking questions about Ash.

"FLEUR, I TOLD YOU ASH LIKES YOU." I shouted, rolling my eyes as I make myself comfortable at the couch.

But she stills opened the door. I got up, getting my tone a little bit higher saying, "Fleur, I told yo-"

It wasn't Fleur.

I managed to go sit on the couch again, looking away from the window. There is a big glass window in the guest room where you could see the view from the beach. It's really a great view, though.

"Hey, we're gonna go at the beach and swin. Wanna come?" Calum said, sitting next to me as I tried to avoid his eyes.

"You can't mocked around here all day.." He added, moving closer to me.

I gave him a 'You Don't What It Feels Like To Hide Your Feelings With Your Best Friend' look.

"As a friend? For me? Come?"

"It's almost dark and I can't swim." I said, refusing to look at his dark chocolate eyes.

"Com'n. It'll help you get away your stress." He insisted, pulling me up out of the couch.

"PLEASE?" He pouts and gives me those puppy eyes. Aw, you know that's my weakness.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Fine. But first, let me change."

"Yay! Okay, hurry." He said, getting out of the room. "They're already there."

**********

"Wow, you look hot Judi-" Calum said, as he stares at me.

"Don't ever think about it." I said, walking towards him.

I am wearing a black bikini tonight. Because my feelings are so in pain that's why black. I looked at Calum who is wearing a baggy shorts. Take note: Just shorts. I didn't knew he has good body.

A few seconds, I saw everybody at a distance. They're doing their natural habits, always paired up.

Miranda and Luke, together with Ashton and Fleur are on the shore having fun. While, Joyce and Mikey are getting too lazy to swim instead, they just lay in the sand doing stuffs, mostly their agendas and so on.

"Do you wanna take a swim?" Calum asked.

"Nah- I'll just sit here maybe."

"No, you're too hot to sit." He winked.

"I know. Huh." I chuckled.

Calum immediately lift me like a bridal position and ran into the waters. I tried my best to let him put me down but he's just so damn strong.

"Here we go..." He said, as we both splash on the water.

"I hate cho-"

"Feels so good. Right?"

"I wasn't even ready?"

Then, he suddenly kissed me on my lips. "You aren't ready for that too?"

I just gulped. Oh my goodness. Help me, I'm stuck here. Why does Calum do things unexpectedly? I mean, ugh.

"Patootie!" Ashton said as he snapped his finger on my face.

"Oh, I'm so- sorry. I wa-was. Just." I uttered, looking away at Calum.

Calum put his arms on my shoulder and said, "Oh, she's just not ready."

"Huh? Ready for what?"

"Ready for-" I mumbled, looking something that might help me give an idea.

"Ready for bananas." Calum stated.

Ashton and me looked at him. Like wtf? Bananas? Seriously?

"Oh okay. By the way patootie, you look so beautiful in your bikini." Ashton complimented as he left me and Calum and move to Fleur again while he wraps his arms around hers.

I was drooling. Ashton told me I'm beautiful. Aw. He's such a sweetheart.

"I saved you on that.." Calum said, interrupting me on my feelings.

"Hey, I almost forgot. Why did you kissed me?" I point my finger at him, giving him an angry look.

"A thank you is enough."

"You sneaky boy.." I said, walking to the shore.

"Where are you going?" Calum asked, pulling me towards him.

"You're asking me why I did that?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"You wanna know why?"

"Yes. Why. Say it."

"I-I-I-"

**********

Calum's POV:

"I-I-I-" I mumbled as I looked into her eyes.

I couldn't form any words. She's on my arms right now and she's waiting for me to speak.

"What? Speak." She said louder.

I just couldn't stop and stare at her beautiful face. She looks so perfect standing here in her black bikini and I know now, that I'm so down.

"I'm getting cold. I'll leave you now."

Then, she pulled my arms away from hers and walked to the shore. I just missed another chance of saying how much I want her, how much I'm hurting when she's hurting.

**********

A/N:

I UPDATED TWICE THIS WEEK BC I L O V E Y O U S O M U C H MWAH.

SO CALUM HAS FEELINGS FOR OUR GIRL, JUDITH. DO YOU SHIP THEM?

OR SINK? GUYS. GIVE ME SOME IDEAS. IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. PLEASE.

- PIZZAGIRLWITHAPEN