Chapter 1

I was awakened by the screaming and loud music downstairs. Ugh, another casual day in my house.

I rolled over the bed and crawled over the bathroom and get ready for the last day of school. I opened the lights and start to brush my yellowish teeth.

After having a quick bath. I put on my usual attire, a white T-shirt, tattered jeans and my old converse shoes. I put my wet hair in a bun, as what I always do.

I ran downstairs and headed to the kitchen. I took some of the cookies and put it in my bag me and Ashton leftovers last night.

"Remember to come home early." Mum shouted as I go on my way through the doors.

"Alright Mum. Roger that."

It was a bright and shiny day. Everyone in the neighborhood is doing their thing. I waited in the shed for my ride. I put my earphones on, playing 'Still Into You by Paramore. I really love this song cause it makes me wanna sing along.

After a few more minutes, my ride is here. A black Honda with an adorable driver/bestfriend is here, ASHTON.

Me and Ashton are bestfriends since we were having Music Lesson when we were kids. He plays the drums, god! He plays so incredible with the drums. It's like a whole new different person is playing it. And I, I was in the voice. Though, I don't really sound really good. I just love singing. But Ashton always say that I should give it a try for The Voice or some singing competition. But, I don't have that kind of guts. I'd rather sing a thousand songs in my room all night without anyone seeing me except Ash than sing one song in front of a thousand people I don't even know. No thanks.

Ashton beeped the horn twice and bent over the window.

"Hey Judith-patootie. Are you coming or what?" He asked. Ash calls me that patootie name because He finds it funny and adorable but I don't find it that way.

"Will you please stop calling me that." I rolled my eyes as I went on his car.

But He just giggled. Yes guys, He giggles. He is the only guy on this existing planet that does it and does it all the time. Break time. Lunch time. Dinner time. Anytime.But this giggly thing, find me more attractive to him secretly.

"Are we picking up, Michael and Joyce?" Ashton looking at me and the road at the same time.

"You're the driver, not me." I rolled my eyes at him making him to giggle more. Giggle.

"Plus, I think they're already on the school." I said scrolling through my phone.

"Okay, Judith-patootie." He smiled and pinched my cheek. I took his hand off my face and twist it a bit.

"Don't touch me. Ew" I teased as my eyebrows went to meet. I like it this way because the more Ash is sweet, the more I'm digging my hopes up and I don't want that. Or I want.

"You're always on short-tempered. Are you on period?" He teased as he looked at my jeans.

"Oh, you want me to get mushy?" I said sneakily staring at him. I lick my upper lip exaggerately. Then, started kissing him on his right cheek.

"Stop, Judith. I'm driving." He laughed trying to focus on the road.

"Why? I know you want it." I said giving him another one.

I wrapped my arms over his neck while He was bending over. I started choking him jokingly. We went on in that kind of position when we arrived at the school. We parked at his usual spot beside Luke's car.