Chapter 19

WARNING: All words here in this chapter were intended by the author. This chapter is absolutely mature.

So please, don't say that I didn't warned you.

- pizzagirlwithapen

**********

Ashton's POV:

It was Thursday already, which was me and patootie's movie night before but now, it's Fleur and me- yeah. She's been living in my house since we got back home in Sydney after our vacation in her cousin, Miranda. I don't even know what her parents think because she told me not to worry about it so I did.

Living with her is alright, before. She was absolutely kind and gentle, sweet and thoughtful but everything's changed these past few days. She had gone mad and crazy like a little girl being so possessive with her first little Barbie doll. She was so unlike before.

"Hey baby," I gave him a weak smile and she quickly gave me a kiss in return. She is a one hell bomb that's gonna blow any moment she wants.

"Let's go watch some movies," she grinned sounds like more than movies going to happen in here. And by that, she scares me.

"I'm not in the mood of watching movies." I rolled my eyes. Yes, I am a boy who rolls his eyes. You have a problem? NO? Okay.

But she refused. "But I just hired some DVDs."

"But-"

"No more but's. I'll go make some popcorn and get some drinks," she said smiling at me.

I sighed, didn't want to argue with her anymore. "Okay," I said while putting on the movie. She made some popcorn and made the drinks, putting them on the table. She sat down next to me and the next thing I knew, she was already on my lap. Damn, this girl.

"How did I get so lucky to have you Ashton?" She cupped my cheeks making me smile.

"I love you baby.." she whispered.

I sighed giving her a sympathetic look. "You know Fleur, we really need to talk-" but she cutted me off with a kiss.

She moaned. "Oh god! I just want you so bad.."

She's a sexy animal. She was very very tempting and any boy would die to get into her pants.

I really can't help it. The kiss got heated and laid me down never breaking the kiss. Ever since we started dating, Fleur always the one who's taking over. She tugged on the bottom of my T-shirt signalling me to take it off. She pulled away to take her mine and took mine as well.

She started talking dirty to me which made me so fucking turn on. She started unbuckling my belt and pulled down my pants and boxers in one swift movement. My hard length flung up to my stomach while she slowly stroked it.

"Shit Fleur-"

"You like it?" She said in a very teasing tone.

This girl will surely be the death of me. She smirked as she make her way down to my length. She licked the precum off my tip as I uncontrollably let out a loud moan. "Oh fuck-"

She take a hold grip and put my length into her mouth deep throating me. All I could hear was myself moaning. "I'm gonna cum.."

She pulled my length off her mouth before I could reach my climax. "What the fuck?" I said sounding pissed off.

She whispered in my ear, "Fuck me!" It was loud enough to make me dig in for her. And I immediately flipped us over.

I unhooked her bra and pulled down her left garments. I roughly stuck two fingers into her making her moaning my name. I stuck another finger in her and right where she was about to reach her climax, I pulled my fingers out of her and replaced them with my length.