Chapter 20

The rising yellow sun is slightly striking trough my window. The cold wind from outside is getting all over my room due to the open window causing it to come. I groaned as I slowly crawled up out of the bed, closing it. I rubbed my sleepy eyes as I scanned all over the place and noticed that Ashton is nowhere to be found. Hmmm, so that explains the opened window. Maybe he snuck out first thing in the morning.

Last night was completely out of control. All I knew was he told he love me then, my stupid feelings for him kicked back started jerking off again and so when he tried to kissed me, I didn't do anything. I just let him do what he wanted to do. oh my god! I swear everything escalated quickly.

I walked downstairs obeying my growling tummy to go to the kitcken. At a distance, I heard the kettle's whistling and so I ran immediately turning off the stove shouting, "Mum, the water's ready.."

I put the water into the thermostat. Mum has this attitude of leaving the water sometimes. when I say sometimes, it means always.

I looked for breakfast and saw some deliciously looking bacons and fried eggs at the table. that is my favorite bfast tbh and

Ashton used to cook it for me. I sighed as he popped again into my mind stirring the coffee I'm making over the sink.

Unexpectedly, someone wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned over a little and saw that, that someone isn't just someone. It's Ashton. I thought he already left because the window from my room was open, like what I said earlier. ugh Judith don't be redundant haha

"Good morning patootie. Did you slept well?", He sweetly said placing his head on my shoulder as I continue to stir my coffee looking down at the sink. What kind of question is that? ugh help me

"They already left so I insisted to stay." He informed. duh

I kept silence speak for me. I rolled my eyes and let him know that this is wrong- absolutely way too wrong. After a few seconds, He broke the silent being insensitive as always. "I made your favorite, bacons and eggs." He giggled and planted a small peck on my cheek.

I pulled away from him and faced him saying, "Why are you doing this to me?", sounding a bit annoyed.

He started to frown making his grip tighter as I leaned on the sink. "I mean, you have Fleur and I have Cal. Isn't that enough? Ash, I don't like this.. p-please.." I whispered.

"Can't I have you too?" He questioned staring at me almost giving me that puppy look. "I know you love me too patootie."

"GODDAMN IT. EVERYBODY KNOWS ASH HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. HOW MUCH YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY WITH JUST ONE SMILE. HOW MUCH I SECRETLY LOVE WHEN YOU CALL ME YOUR JUDITH PATOOTIE. HOW MUCH I WANT YOU TO KISS ME. BUT THINGS AREN'T THE SAME. I DON'T LIKE THIS. THIS IS CHEATING." I yelled, tears starting to sting my eyes as I sniffed.

"But something happened last night.."

"I was fucking out of my mind. I was out of control. Can't you not see?"

"But-"

"I love Calum. I love my boyfriend."

"Judith?", I heard a voice choke out as I saw Calum draw nearer.

"Ca.. Calum", I sighed biting my lower lip, tears were already falling from my eyes.

"What is Ash talking about?" He asked struggling to keep his voice even. "What is going on?"

"I'm sorry Cal-" I cried walking towards him. "I'm so sorry. Please... please forgive me.."

He handed up a hand making me silent. He turned to Ashton who happened to be at my back speechless and stunned about what's happening. "Did you had sex with my girlfriend?", he growled. This time, Calum sounded angry.