Chapter 7

I lay wide awake all night. How can you suppose to sleep with what had happened last night? What is wrong with him? Ugh. Everything he do gets me frustrated. Now, I realized that's the main reason why I hate him.

He gets me frustrated.

All times.

Calum sat on the couch sleeping like a puppy. It was nearly dawn but everyone was still asleep.

I put on my piggy sleepers, heading my hands inside my jeans. I took a glance over Ashton who is snoring quietly in his sleep.

I tiptoed all the way downstairs. I don't know what to do. I wish I could do something useful. I sat down at the couch and noticed that there is a back door.

I stood up and look over it. I saw that there is a backyard behind the house. It has two large trees that won't stop leaves from falling and a small tree house.

I opened the door and walked towards the tree. I saw a broomstick and so, I decided to sweep first rather than to daydream stupid dreams of mine. Actually, it's not that stupid. It's called hide-your-feelings-to-your-bestfriend-dream and it somehow makes me happy. Not just somehow but all the time.

Picturing myself with Ashton is like imagining yourself at heaven. I swept over the right part of the backyard when He came in. I'm not talking about Ashton. It's Calum.

I cleared my throat and acted busy with the leaves. I acted like I didn't notice him there standing in front of the door looking at me.

"Good morning." He whispered in a groggy voice. But I didn't look at him.

He walked in front of me and said,

"Hi." He smiled. Like his eyes were already closed.

I gave him a confuse look. "Should I say hello?"

"Maybe." He said, following me.

"Okay. This is awkward." I said, as I keep on sweeping.

"Um, what are you doing?"

"Uh- what do you think?" I said, holding out the broom in my hand as I looked at him.

"Yea. I know you're sweeping. But, why are you doing that?"

"Do I have to answer your every question?"

"You didn't answer any of my questions."

"Can that be a reason for you to stop questioning me?"

"Okay." He smiled. God! What is the matter with him? He's smiling inspite of I'm being mean to him. I don't know what's up in his mind but it's really creeping me the hell out.

He was right in front of me and practically twelve inches away. He is wearing his all time favorite grey beanie along with a hoodie and tight jeans. He's really into tight jeans. They're really into skinny jeans. If there's really a disease called SPS or skinny pants syndrome -- they're already dying and for sure, Calum would be the first one to die. Well, she wish he would die. Like, seriously. Right now.

After a minute or so, He started smirking. What the? Smirking Calum? NO WAY!!!

"What's your problem?" I said, leaning against the tree.

Then He stop for a second and looked at me. "Why do you even care?"

"Oh, I don't. Just stop acting weird."

"I'm always weird to you."

"Good. Now, get out here."

"Why are you so bossy?"