Chapter 27

For the last five minutes, I was on the top of the clouds eagerly wanting to bring everything back and now, my hair's being pulled by a jealous bitch who ruined the whole fucking moment. Thanks, Fleur. Just wow.

"Fleur, this is crazy." I shouted at her, still holding my hair who's about to fall off anytime now.

She finally let go of my hair, putting her index finger up cussing at me."You are the most selfish bitch I've ever known. You dearly love Ashton but still, wants to make Calum hers. You cheated and now? Now, you wanted to go back and throw yourself at Cal again? If it takes selling my soul to the devil just to kill you, I would. You don't deserve either of them. You're a selfish bitc-"

She put her hand up in the air, already about to give me a friggin' slap on the face. But Ashton stopped  her hand and not wanting to let go.

"What are you doing? Let me go!!!" Fleur trying to wobble her hand out of Ashton's big one.

I paced around the place and saw maybe, fifty person outside the bar watching us. I felt embarrassed at the moment when I saw Calum and the rest of the gang, looking at my direction.

Ashton furrowed his eyes on the scandal maker as she dragged her to come with him at the car and taking the hell out of here. I heard the woman kept saying, 'let go of me. i'm not yours anymore,' but the pissed man didn't mind all her talks.

When they both took off, I heard Michael trying to dragged all the people outside who witnessed the whole freakin' scandal.

"Show's over people!" He shouted, trying to shoo everyone around.

The two girls immediately came up to me, slightly touching my messy hair.

"Are you alright?", Miranda reassuring if I was really alright.

I nodded at them, as they gave me the most sympathetic look I could ever get. Calum took a step closer, as Luke invited Miranda to give us some space.

When I saw Calum's face, that's when I started to cry walking away from him. Away from the restobar as well.

"Jud-", He whispered softly.

Fleur was right. I was a selfish bitch who doesn't think of anything but herself. I wanted to have both of them, in my side when I know one will obviously get hurt. And that, is Calum.

"Judith, what's the matter?", He spoke leaving me goosebumps with his words.

I don't want to answer back because, I was already crying for God's sake. I tried to blink away my tears but they're just so many water filling my eyes.

"Hey, talk to me." He pleaded, begging me to speak but all he heard was nothing but sniffs.

**********

Ashton's POV:

"Really, Fleur?" I shouted to her at the passenger seat. Her arms were still crossed over her chest, being as stubborn as ever. "Do you really have to blown the moment?!"

She gave me a serious look, sparing the last breaths on her excuse. "She's ruining my life, seriously."

"Ruining your life?! Excuse me! I think you're preferring to yourself." I spat with disgust on my words.

"What???!", She yelled in a raising tone. "Ok. Now I don't have to wonder why that girl is so selfish, her behavior is being tolerated by her great best friend aka secret lover... you two are so sick."

She rolled my eyes out of rhythm giving me the most devilish rolls I could get. I hardly stepped on the break causing her to bang her head forward at her place.