Chapter 28

"I hate you," I rolled my eyes at him countless time. He puts one of his very funny face and tries to make me laugh but I didn't buy it.

"What I'm saying is true, that you're so small." He uttered, convincing me. For the last hour, he keeps on teasing me about my height and giving me nicknames about it like shorty, midget and hobbit.

We just walked down at the Victoria's Secret section, we need to fill up all the things we have to buy for Christmas. I have to buy new bras, at least one or two since this brands were costy.

Calum tried to held my hand but I slipped it away and move away from him. I keep myself busy at the bras display in front of me where I found a leopard-printed bra that really attracts me. I searched my bra size: 36A.

"What do you think babe?", the voice of Calum shouted from across my direction, his chest was covered by a shirt over with a red-laced bra. "Sexy, right?"

I give him a serious look as he starts to model and do some daring poses in front of me. I tried my best not to laugh but he's just so- irresistible and funny. "Dear Lord.."

"There's that smile-", He cooed as I walked over to my modeling boyfriend in embarrassment. "You know what babe?"

He lifts my chin up a little, pecking my lips. I shooked my head, "I should of been a Victoria Secret Angel! I mean, I've got the body for it."

"Yeah, you do Cal but, too bad you have to be a girl." I told him, sliding my arms hugging him as I reach up to undip the bra off.

He scoffed down on me, hugging me a little tighter. "Talk about a dream crasher."

"Help me find a bra and let's go home now," I chuckled walking through the piles of bras.

"How about these?" I pointed out the animal printed I took earlier. "Tiger or lion?"

"I think you'd look better without it." He grinned, putting his hands up in the air and acting like he was massaging boobs.

I rolled my eyes in disgust as I put both of the bras in my basket."I like this for you," he calls from behind.

I turned my eyes on him and saw he was holding a white paddingless bra.

"You think?", I asked him holding the bra up to my chest. "But you know, I don't wear these kind of bras. It makes my boobs looked small."

"The boyfriend don't need the pads when I touched your boobs, babe." He laughed.

"Pervert." I spat with laughter.

"But only to you." He winked, placing his hands on my hips as I made my way to the counter.

**********

As we both made our way to the parking lot, I asked him. "Did we forget anybody?"

He looked down as he rechecked on our checklist. "None, we checked all the lists."

"Oh, I forgot butthead's present."

"Giving your best friend nicknames making me feel jealous all the time."

"Aw, don't be. I'm over him and I'm all over you now, ok?" And he nodded.

"But you do even have to buy him present?" Calum groaned as he walked beside me.

I put my hands into his. "Ofcourse, he's my best friend and plus, get into the Christmas spirit. For Christ's sake..",

I repeated pulling him into of the shops nearby, earning another groan from him. I was honestly done buying Ashton's gift, it was a specialized-choker that I bought a week ago when me and Miranda went into a Music Festival.