Chapter 4

"Whose car are we gonna use?" I said, putting all my clothes in my suitcase.

"Luke's dad has a van." Ash replied,  handing his clothes unto mine."Com'n patootie, they'll be here any minute now."

Everybody is just so excited to leave Sydney and have a fucking vacation somewhere. So, it's three in the morning and we haven't all sleeping except for Joyce and Mikey, who fell asleep cuddling on the floor.

Ash went downstairs to wait for the van. I tried to fit all my clothes and his clothes in my suitcase. Yeah, we planned to share since it's too big for me.

I heard some noise downstairs. I think they're already here.

"Hey, Judith-patootie. Com'n!" Ash shouted from the living room. I pulled my suitcase, grabbed my other small bag for personal things also known as make up kit and went downstairs.

"Whose gonna drive?" Calum asked, fixing his hair at the mirror as he puts his beanie on. Beanie boys turns me on the most. But not, Calum and I'm indirecting really on Ashton.

"Dad said, I'll take in charge." Luke said, holding up the keys.

"Okay. I'll take terms with you." Ash volunteering himself on taking terms with Lukey on driving.

"Then, we're all set!" Mikey shouted as Joyce and him hopped on the van followed by the three other beanie boys. Luke started the engine while Ash is fixing our things on the back.

I ran hurriedly through the fridge and took as many finger foods and drinks I can take on my bag and my hands.

I glimpsed all over the house and last time before entirely lockingit for the next ten days.

I opened the door and find a seat next to Calum. ugh, Calum.

I went on the back seat and huddle with the two love birds but they were like staring at you saying, 'not a good idea, girl' and so, I ended up sitting beside ----- I can't even say the 'C' name. His face is completely blank and stared outside the windows. Good thing, he's not facing me because of he does? it would be totally awkward. It's like there's something wrong with his face maybe, he's nose or idek that really wanna slap him for no reason. I know I'm being mean to him but it's just that ... ugh! This topic is so frustrating.

"Babe, take it off. I just wanna see." Michael begs to Joyce in the back. "Wow babe, are you a farmer? Cause, you know how to raise a cock."

"Could you please stop for once in your life?" I said being a kill joy right now.

"Fuck you Mikey." Ashton chuckled on the passenger seat.

"Huh? You're all just jealous because you can't see what I'm seeing right now. Fuck off everybody." Michael shouted in annoyance raising a finger up in the air. "Except for you babe. But I wanna fuck you right now, right here."

Then, they find their way on the back where baggages were as they give pleasure on their lust. I could hear all moans of everybody. They are so disgusting.

So, Ashton decided to turn on the radio and put it on maximum level just to ignore them fucking at the back right now. It's 'Little things' by One Direction is on the line.

My eyes starting to fall and so I did as I'm hugging my bag in front of my chest. Goodnight everybody for now!

**********

"Hey get up, sleepyheads." Ashton shouted, as he opens the door van in a hurry.

I slightly opened my eyes and groaned as I stretched my arms. I had a great sleep, obviously. But why is it so soft? I lift my head a bit and saw that I'm on CALUM's. What the fuck? His head is placed on the window while his arms were crossed over his chest. Why did he even let me fall asleep with his fucking body. I feel like, puking.

I exaggerately get up and fix myself. He started moving and groaning. I tried to look away and pretend that I'm not hearing him.

"Are we here?" He asked in a very groggy voice.

"Yeah. Okay. Bye." I startled as I ran out of the van. Fuck! I'm so obvious. Ughhhhhh, that's my worst nightmare. No.

I ran towards Ashton as he gave me a kiss on the forehead. He always kissed me on the forehead. I love it when he does that. It makes me feel like nothing's gonna happen wrong to me because I have Ashton. I have my best friend. My love.

Luke is walking from corners to corners. By the looks of his face, He seems very excited and tensed. Everybody is just looking at him.

After a few moments, a red-haired girl with some freckles on her cheeks ran towards Luke's and they both shared a hug. Cuddling.

"I almost forgot." Luke finally came into his senses. "Guys this is Miranda, my girlfriend."

Miranda gave a small wave and headed on the house. She seems nice.

**********

A/N:

SORRY GUYS IF IT TOOK SO LONG BECAUSE IVE BEEN SO BUSY READING BOOKS. OH MY GOD I LOVE FANGIRL BY RAINBOW ROWELL. HAHA JUST SHARING.

What do you think about this chapter? Vote and comment.

- pizzagirlwithapen