Chapter 25

Seven days had passed since the hot happenings. I was talking about the fight and the cheating and the crying and everything. A week of I don't know if we broke up or what. But it's so obvious because of the mini stop incident and about what Ashton told me the other day. Maybe not having relationship closure is the closure. Maybe it's better not to talk about it and move on with this kind of way.

I tried to opened up the Fleur topic to Ash but he pretends he doesn't know the girl. He doesn't want to opened up why did they broke up. The only thing he said to me was nothing lasts forever and nothing's stays the same. sounds so bitter hahaha

I was on my way to Luke's house right now because of their gig on the biggest bar in out town, Thunderbird Restobar. It is the famous restaurant slash bar here at Sydney. The boys had been trying multiple times to have a schedule here at this club. At last, they already did.

Everyone was so excited about it. At the same time, supportive on them. Luke's mom, Liz organized a small festive lunch at their residence right now. So, everyone was coming.

Ashton and the gang already texted me to come over since they sleep over at Luke's. I don't know if I could face Calum after everything had happened. What if he punches me? Or curse me? Or what if he's with Fleur? Can I take that view?

I stopped for a few moments at the front door, I stared at the white door with a small bell on it. I breathed in and breathed out.

"Wooo." I let out a heavy sigh.

Then, I knocked on the door. I knocked twice, thrice and waited. After a few seconds, Liz came at the door.

"Hey, Ashton's in the balcony." She said, she knows I'm the best friend of him besides the boys.

"Mum baked apple pie." I said being as polite as ever. She took the pie and proceed to the kitchen.

I walked over at the balcony, slowly but surely. My heart wants to beat out of my chest. I'm almost tiptoeing at the room, I peaked at the glass door making to the balcony searching for Calum. I moved more forward to look more when someone grabbed me by the waist.

"WATCHU DOING?" someone said.

"Shit." I turned around and saw Ash with a huge smile on his face. "You almost killed me."

He giggled. "I just went to the bathroom. What are you doing?"

I stood straight fixing my shirt down. "Oh, nothing. Let's go," I said and proceed at the balcony.

Ash gave me a look and knows what I'm really doing, spying Calum. Luke came up to me, smiling like he won at the lottery.

"What's your problem, hemmo?" I raise an eyebrow.

But he just smiled showing off his dimples. Ash then, whispered at my ear, "Miranda's coming tonight at the gig."

I mouthed an 'OHHHHH' with a surprise face. Both of them laughed at me, Luke straddling my hair.

Suddenly, Michael came to us holding his phone and a beer cup. "Hiyya, girl," then pecked on my cheek.

"Being sassy as ever, mikey." I greeted.

I looked over at the few more people here, mostly their managers and staffs? I think. And the rest, their respective families. I saw Ann with Karen, Mikey's mum and Ashton's at the table. I saw everyone except the Hoods.

"Um, where is.." I mumbled, thinking if I should ask where is Cal. "Where are.."

Michael finished my sentence. "Calum?", they smiled at me like a wild dog.

"I kinda miss him." I uttered.

"What did I missed?," a familiar voice said from behind. By that, I knew it was Calum.

"Judith's just said she misses you, right Juds?" Luke wiggling his eyebrows.

I gave him a glare before turning around and faced the one I got away. I stared at his face trying to catch up what I've missed about his presence.

"..I told you to wait for me Cal."

We all looked at the girl speaking and it was Fleur. She was surprised when she saw me and everybody but I was more surprised when I saw Cal's phone in her hand.

Calum looked at me, maybe guarding what would I react but, I looked away at them holding Ashton's hand, "Come on babe."

The next thing I hear was Michael saying, "Ouch."

At lunch, I sat beside Michael and Ash since Joyce ain't here. Calum is between Luke and Fleur across me. Everything was fine, quiet and still. But when, Fleur starts to do the smooching on purpose that's when someone gets to react.

"No offense, honey. But no smooching when parents are here." Liz said.

Fleur stopped and that's when I started to smirk then Michael whispered, "Slay."

**********

After lunch, Luke wanted to see "Mean Girls" with us and that's when Michael's bad habit started to kicked in.

"Fuck Roberto. You've seen that movie almost 20 times."

"So, what?!" He said. "I love it."

Michael took the CD out of the DVD player placing it with "The Walking Dead" movie.

"I'm so done with your shit, Luke."

Luke didn't have the chance to replace the movie because it was starting and he's too scared to come to the television and change it.

He started huddling up with me with a throw pillow.

"What the heck, Lukey." I said, pushing him away. He may be good looking but I don't get attracted to him. For me, he's just a friend. ok?

Calum looked at me and that's when I stopped talking. Looks like, he's gonna eat me whole. Fleur rested on his chest while Ashton's on the couch spreading his legs and placed my head between his thighs.

Michael was the one separating me and Calum on the carpet.

I saw Fleur eyeing Ash everytime she turns her head up. At the middle of the video, Michael went up at the couch since Ash sat beside Luke who's beside me.

They are both cuddling slowly getting to sleep. I turned over at Calum who's already sleeping with his head resting on the couch.

Fleur went to the station since her cousin was coming later at the gig.

I looked over at Calum then looked at Michael but he's already at his phone talking to Joyce.

I watch the movie trying not to look at Calum anymore. Then I remembered the time when we were like these. When I'm able to hug him, to kiss him, to love him. I wanted him so badly.

So much.

I sighed as I start to regret everything that happened to us. I placed my hand on the carpet freely when Calum scratched his chin and accidentally placed his hand on mine.

I pulled after a few seconds, but he held it tight. His hands holding mine just like the first time.

I looked at him, tears starting to fall. "Don't let me go," he said.

But what about Fleur? So I pulled away quickly.

"Fleur's maybe looking for you," I whispered.

I stood up, Ash asking me where will I go. I utter, "Mum's looking for me. See you tonight."

And then left for good.

**********

hi guys so few chapters left maybe three? or two? and an epilogue. hahaha

btw im starting new fanfics, if you have time. you could check it out if you want, it would mean a lot to me.

next chapter will be very very drama hahaha :----)

um, thank you for the 11. 1k reads ilysm xo

- pizzagirlwithapen