Chapter 13

"I think they're still awake..." I said as we parked the van on the garage.

It's almost midnight and the both of us didn't notice the time. We were so busy talking and then laughing, and laughing again and just getting into the 'getting to know each other' stage.

After the kiss, um the kiss. It's just a complete awakwardness. Mostly, everytime our eyes met.

OMFG. When his eyes met mine. 

Everything is just being so awkward now because, 1. He just confessed that he likes me and asked me if I could like him back, 2. I finally said the reason why I hate him because he's destructively hot, 3. He kissed me and, 4. I kissed him back.

What's happening to me? 

We saw Michael and Joyce on the living room with the television on. They were on the couch already sleepit, snoring a bit.

Calum took he remote out of Mikey's hand when he got awaken, "Oh, I was about to turn the TV off."

"Ugh, we fell asleep." Michael groaned as he rubbed his fight eye. "Oh, how's the date?"

Then, Calum looked at me sneakily, smirking. I felt my cheeks completely turned red. "I- uh. It's great." He mumbled.

"That's good to hear. Ash and Fleur's already upstairs." He said as he pulled Joyce's head away from his chest and replacing it with a pillow. "You can go sleep on our bed tonight. We might stay here..."

Michael lay on the couch sidewards to fit the both of them in. He pulled the blanket on their bodies.

"You sure?" Calum reassured.

"Yeah. Don't mind us." He said as he ciddled up into Joyce.

I was looking at Calum's expression. He's literally smiling like a dog. Seriously. He looked at me and said, "Let's go?"

And I just nodded.

**********

"So-" I bit my lower lip.

"Um, uh-" He said as he pouts.

"You know, we should be sleeping right now."

"Yeah- I guess so.."

I looked at Calum slowly but he's already staring at me. His teeth biting his lower lip. I just can't. Gahd, what did I do?

I gulped as I tucked my hair on my right ear saying, "I should probably turn around now."

And so I did facing Ash and Fleur on the other bed. They're cuddling each other with the blankets on top of them. Ash's arms were wrapped around Fleur's. 

"By the way, thanks for tonight." I whispered and slowly closed my eyes as tears came down on my face.

He placed his hand on my shoulder which made me opened my eyes staring blankly at the dark - to be honest, Ash and Fleur,