Chapter 24

Ashton's POV:

Being the best friend is the least thing I could do for her. She's so messed up and the boy, Calum doesn't know it. She was really crying over me because I know she wants Calum back and I'm back offing now. Seeing her like this is something I can't deal everyday. I miss her smile-her true smile whenever Calum's with her.

So, for the first time in my life I wanted to be as brave as her. I decided to tell Calum the truth that she didn't really love me. That I was just forcing myself into her. And that I'm sorry-really sorry about everything that had happened.

I knocked on the door once. Knocked twice but no one seems to answer. Then, I remembered today is Friday. Usually every Fridays, his whole family goes somewhere and he'll always calls the band to hang out over here. And so I figured out, maybe he was on his room.

I opened the door, no wonder it was unlocked. I yelled Calum's name but still, no one seems to answer. I paced all over the house-the kitchen, the garage, the living room. No sign of Calum Thomas Hood.

I decided to walk upstairs to his room. I saw his door was slightly opened and so I take a peek. I saw Calum sitting on the edge of the bed, frowning at the floor. His hands on his temple rubbing it.

"They're probably having fun right now, Cal." a familiar voice uttered inside of the room.

I expand my sight at the room and saw Fleur sitting at the floor across his direction. Why is she doing here? After me? Calum now?! This girl is literally unbelievable. pfft.

"Calum, let's face the fact that they don't need us anymore. That's what they do." She said even a bit louder.

"Judith isn't like that," he stated.

"But you said it yourself. You saw them having dinner last night. What does it mean?", she replied.

She stood up in her sit making her way to Calum's seat. She cupped his face with her hands lifting his face up to hers, staring at him.

"Ashton didn't loved me," she whispered. "..and neither Judith to you."

She sat beside Calum. "She just used you for her to move on with Ashton."

He sighed out of frustration. Then she placed Calum's face in her neck and rubbing his hair.

I opened the door and let myself in. "Fleur, your wrong about my best friend."

They were both in shock. "Ash? What do you want?", Calum said.

"I came here to tell you that she loves you and she really still loves you. She wants you back, Calum."

"What are you saying?"

"Judith still loves you.."

Fleur clapped her hands and said. "Don't believe in him. Maybe, this is one of their plans now.. don't listen to him Calum. He even lied to you.."

"Believe me Calum.. she's in pain right now. Please talk to her.."

Calum just sat there. "Shut up. I don't wanna see you or her anymore."

I begged. "But Calum, for her. Talk to her please. Talk to her."

We were like that for a few moments, but I ended up leaving with nothing to gain. He doesn't wanna listen to me either.

**********

Calum's POV:

After Ash left the house. Me and Fleur stayed in my room relieved.

"Do you think, he's saying the truth?", I asked her.

"Fuck Cal. He lied to you once. Do you think thats he's sorry and he won't do that to you again?"

I breathed out heavily. "Ash's a nice guy.."

She imitating my voice. "Ash's a nice guy. Fuck that Calum. He fucked your girlfriend. He cheated on me. They cheated. And you're telling me he's nice? You're hopeless." She rolled her eyes on me.

I dug my face in one of my pillows and shouted. Fleur placed her arms around my body, resting her head on my back.

"It's you and me now..", she whispered.

Is it really me and her now?

Maybe.

Or not.

I don't know, okay?

**********

Ashton came in to my house looking pissed at someone. He was hot-like burning and I don't know what's happening.

We both went upstairs to my room and locked the door.

"Hey, what happened?" I spoke first.

"Fuck that girl. I'll swear to god if she's not a girl, I already punched her in the ass." He groaned.

"What?! Who?" I shouted.

He keeps on walking from one place to another. I put my hands on his arms saying, "What's happening?"

"I did everything patootie. I'm just so sorry." He let it out sounded angry.

"Okay, calm down a bit." I soothed him.

"I came to make peace with Calum. I saw him and Fleur talking about us. She said they planned the whole cheating thing. And so I stood there defending you but this stupid Calum didn't listened to me. I'm so sorry patootie." He frowned staring at me.

I was stunned for a bit but I didn't endure it. "It's okay, Ash."

"But you love him right?"

"Yeah. But he doesn't give a damn about it now."

He hugged me tightly as I sighed.

"I'm sorry if your stuck with me.."

I break away from the hug.

"I could deal with your smell." I laughed.

He laughed even louder. "Whatever, cry baby."

**********

A/N:

It was raining cats and dogs here. so here's the update, sorry for the long wait.

hope you love it :----)

btw thanks for the 9.9K, love you!

- pizzagirlwithapen