Chapter 4

Nokia in MM 💕

Nokia

October 13th, 2017

"Nokia I gotta go baby" Melanie said before getting up . "Yeah but what you doing tonight babygirl?" I ask staring into her beautiful ,emerald green eyes.

    She bit on her lip hesitating for second before saying, "Nothing  but staying in my apartment and going to classes....why?" I stepped closer to her before saying,"Maybe you could come through later, so we could finish what we started earlier."

I moved a piece of hair out of her face. I pulled her against me pushing our lips together. Before she could stick her tongue in my mouth I pulled away from her.

I smirk to her pouting face, "If you come back later ma ,then maybe you'll get more." She smiles innocently before stating, "Best believe I'll be back, peace babe." She says turning walking away to my front door.

She left and I smiled to myself before my phone rang and I saw the contact name: Derek with a leaf emoji. I answered, "Wassup D?" I hear some mumbling indicating he had placed his hand over the phone.

    "Yo wassup Nokia, I need some shit for a party" He stated. "Daddy come herrre" I heard a females voice say. "What you need?" I ask.

   His voice is muffled then he says, "Everything you got, come over when you can peace." He hangs up and I take my phone away from ear putting it in my windbreaker pocket.

     I went into my room looking for my backpack and skateboard. I found the skateboard under my bed along with someone panties, How the hell do you leave with no panties.

     My skateboard was covered with spray paint, random stickers and the wheels were all scratched up from my constant riding, I quickly snatched my skateboard and grabbed my keys off my bannister leaving my apartment , skateboarding on the sidewalk to my destination.

    When I got to the apartment door I knocked before A female opened the door in a white silk robe. She had in blonde box braids and long stiletto nails, she reminded me of Joi from Friday.

     I just knew she was Derek's hoe of the week. I had seen the same white silk robe on a plethora of women. "I'm looking for Derek" I said and her face scrunched up. "Why?" She asks in a strong island accent folding her arms under her breasts.

   "Tiffany who's at the door?" Derek asked coming to the door in some sweatpants on with no underwear on. Nasty ass. "Who the fuck is Tiffany" She quickly snapped her head in his direction with a mean expression.

    He scratched the back of his head before saying, "I ain't mean Tiffany I meant.......Am...Christ......Lia." She scoffed before yelling, "You're just like all niggas, YOU NIGGAS AIN'T SHIT!"

    Before I knew it she walked to his room  coming out with her clothes half on. She walks out brushing past me, "Have fun with his hoe ass" She says leaving.

    I walk into the house laughing, "That was definitely karma hopefully she didn't take the iconic white silk robe." He laughs, "Her head game was weak as hell anyways I could care less."

    He pulls out his busted up leather wallet and take off my backpack pulling out. Derek's house always smelled like weed,sex, fast food and a strong scent of cologne. I don't think I'd ever grow accustomed to it.

   "Here keep the extra money, you been my plug forever" He says as I set the copious amounts of Xanax's,grams of weeds and coke all on the coffee table.