Chapter 54

Nov 4th
Nokia's Place
The Next Morning

   Solána

" Mmm...mmm." I groan as I begin to wake up out my sleep. The sunlight was coming through the blinds and had woke me.

         As I stretch my body out ,I feel a big bump. My memory then comes back to me.

I had spent the night with Nokia, at her place. After our night of smoking weed, on top of a building.

It was amazing.

I had also found out my boyfriend cheated on me, and me and my best friend had fallen out last night.

          So much had happened in one night. I was so heart broken and depressed by it yesterday. And Yes I was still hurt today. But I honestly could say, I felt better thanks to Nokia.

            She came to my rescue when no one was there. And even got my mind off things for a bit. It's like she was my savior.

The more I was around her, the more I adored her. She was an amazing person. I'm glad we didn't give up on each other. We were forming a beautiful friendship.

I smile as I look at her face and messy hair. She looks so cute, sleep. I stare at her some more before I realize something.

We had school today! Oh shit.

       I look at the time and realize we're hours late. I spring up in the bed and quickly begin to shake Nokia.

         " Nokia...get up...we have school. We're late." She just groans and turns the other way. I roll my eyes, getting irritated.

        " Nokiaaaa...get up we're late for school." I continue to try to wake her up, but I fail. After awhile I give up. We were already late anyway.

    Thanks a lot, Nokia. I've missed school. My mom is going to kill me.

But I didn't even care.

        I get up out the bed, deciding to just let her sleep. I walk out the room and find the bathroom, using it.

After I'm done, I go to the kitchen raiding her cabinets for food. I find cereal and decide to eat that.I was so hungry.

I sit on the couch, turning on the tv and just decide to watch cartoons. Spongebob was playing, and I decided to watch it.

              I decide to check my phone, knowing I would have tons of messages. But I only check some.

       Tony🙄❤️: Where are you? You didn't come home last night and you're not even at school today! You've been out a lot, we need to talk missy.🗣👀

       Nyema💗🤪: Solána ,I'm sorry about what I said yesterday. We need to talk , give me a call when you can.

      Marcus💍👑❤️: I love you.

       Rayne☺️👭:You aren't at school today. You ok, boo?😢