Chapter 13

Solána

Three days later
October 18, 2017
Evening
Nyema's Place

    " OMYGOD where's my concealer?" Nyema says sifting through her makeup, with her half beat face.

    I continued to contour my face, ignoring her fuss.

Rayne was in the shower , while Tony sat at Nema's vanity flat ironing the hell outta her hair.

    We were all at Nyema's parents house getting ready for the party. It was tonight , and we all were determined to walk in looking the baddest.

    It's just that beauty took time...and ear bleeds from Nyema.

    "Did you put it in your book bag? ", I ask. I look up at her, from my little compact mirror.

    She walks over to where her book bag is and looks through it, before popping up with a small tube in her hand.

    "Got it! Thanks Solána, you're such a genius. Einstein could neverrr." She says full of sarcasm.

    "You know what, fuck you." I say laughing at her.

   "Eww never, leave that to Marcus." She says scrunching up her face. Tony starts laughing.

    "Bitch please, I'm far from gay." I say, beginning to apply eyeshadow. I apply silver, glossy shadow over my lids.

   "Mhmmm.... don't act like you never checked out my ass." Nyema toots her horn.

    " Maybe if you actually had one." I retort.

   " Gotcha...you gay hoe. You fell right into my trap." She says winking at me.

    She goes over to her full sized mirror feeling at her butt. "Hey, I do have an ass. You're just hating." She says pouting.

    Me and Tony just continue to laugh.

  Rayne comes out the bathroom with her dreads a little damp, and her body clad in only a bra and panty set.

I can't help but admire her toned body and plump boobs. My mouth subconsciously opens a little. Rayne has a body on her.

I'm not gay or anything, I just give props where they're due.

"Seeee...you gay as fuck." Nyema says pointing at me, laughing.

I snap out my thoughts, processing what's going on.

" I was gonna ask her a question, so shut up." I say turning around, as my cheeks get warm.

Rayne laughs as she puts on her clothes.

"Leave her alone. You always sayin some wild shit", Rayne says backing me up.

" Yeah whatever. I'm free to say what I like." Nyema snaps back.

Tension surrounds us, as silence envelopes the room.

I watch as Tony applies her highlighter on certain points of her face.

"You sure love your highlighter, don't ya?" I say to Tony, teasingly.

She stops applying it and looks over at me.

" And you know it." She drags out, bouncing in her seat.

"Shine bright like a diamond...headass." Nyema says on the sly.

"Look here..." Tony cuts her eyes in Nema's direction.

Before it can be another argument, I quickly change the subject.

"So what are you and Nyema wearing to the party?"